3//Day before

•SKIP TO DAY BEFORE TOUR•
The sun shines through my window, half blinding me of course. I checked the time and it was 10:00 am. I had 2 new messages. Both from Hunter. We have gotten so close lately. I'm so excited to see him tomorrow.
😋~ MORNINGGGG ABS
😋~ I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW😱😂
I smiled. Which is something he can make me do quite often.
🙈~ MORNINNNN HUNTAA
🙈~ AND YESSSSSSSSS SAME
I unplugged my phone and put it in my sweatpants pocket. I was starving. I walked out of my room and passed blakes room. I saw him making a musically. I quietly walked in without him seeing and jumped on his back. "BLAKEEYYY!" I squealed and squeezed him. "Abbyy!!" He yelled but couldn't help but laugh. "You just ruined it." He rolled his eyes. "Your welcome." I smiled and got down from his back. Yes I'm kinda short too. Like 5'2 or 5'3. I left his room and went to the kitchen hoping there was breakfast made. Nope. "Ugh." I whined. I was in the mood for pancakes but to lazy to make them.  I got a bowl of cereal instead. I sat at the table eating while I went on snapchat. "who's going to the meet and greet this weekend?😉🙈" I captioned the selfie I just took even though I looked like I toad I added it to my story. I finished eating my cereal and went to my room to figure out what I was going to wear tomorrow. I mean I'm meeting my best friend so I need to look decent. I sighed and fell onto my bed. I decided to call Ryan for help. She's my closest friend from school. "Supp abs." She answered. "I need your help." I sighed. "I'll be over in ten." She said and hung up. I laughed. She's my favorite. I sat there and imagined how meeting Hunter was going to be. Will he like me? Ugh probably not. I look like a squirrel. Who else is going? Will the fans like me? Is there going to be drama? Who am I staying in a room with? So many questions. "I'm here!!" Ryan shouted swinging open my door. "About time." I laughed. "That was only five minutes and I said ten so hah." She stuck her tongue out. We're so childish. I laughed. "What do you need?" She asked sitting down in my bungee chair. "So you know how tomorrow Blake and I are going to the meet and greet." I said. "Yea that's all you've been talking about because you get to meet Hunter." She smirked. "Ok shut up or I'm throwing something at you." I laughed. She threw her hands up in surrender. "Soooo." I trailed off as I walked to my closet. "This? No. How about- no." I said. "This." Ryan said grabbing my light pink 1-800 Hotlinebling sweatshirt. "And this." She smiled as she handed me a pair of light washed jeans. "Dang girl. You got some style." I laughed taking them from her. I ran into my bathroom and changed.
||Hunter's Pov||
"Brandon!!!" I called as I paced around my room. "What?!" He asked as he opened my door. "Don't tell me you don't know what to where." He sighed. I cracked a smile. "Oh my gosh Hunter." He shook his head. "You like her a lot don't you." Brandon said as he looked through my closet. "I don't know." I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I haven't even met her yet. So I don't know the REAL Abby." I said looking at him. "So you like the Internet Abby?" He winked and handed me my black sweatshirt that said 1-800-Rowlandbling and khakis. "Ya." I smiled. I liked what he picked out so I set them on my dresser for tomorrow. "Honey do you want to go out for some lunch?" My mom came in and asked. "Sure." I smiled.

||you guys should check out my fan account @/favrowland  😛||