12//Meeting Them

||Abby's Pov||

   Hunter picked up my arm with the cast on it. "Remember I'm the first one to sign it." He winked. I laughed. He found a marker and wrote, 'your favorite person in the whole world was here - huntaaaaa' in big letters. "Oh that's wonderful." I smiled. "Hey I wanna sign too." Brandon whined. I smiled and handed him the market Hunter used. 'BRANDO' he wrote. We all talked like we've known each other for years for the rest of the ride. We were all staying in a hotel room together. The uber pulled up to the hotel and we all got our stuff out. A few fans were waiting at the door. "Wow this is a nice hotel." I mumbled to myself. I continued walking into the lobby as the boys talked and took pictures with the fans. My parents were paying for the hotel room so it was under our lay name. "Gray." I smiled. The lady look through a book and then handed me two cards. "Thank you." I smiled. She nodded. I looked at the card and our room number was 312. I heard the boys talking so I turned around. The fans had left and they were coming back. "I got the key cards." I said holding them up. "Good." They smiled. We walked to the elevator and I clicked the buttons. It was 10:30pm. "Here's a card for you two." I said handing Hunter one of the cards. He yawned and smiled. Our elevator dinged and we walked to our room. I slid my card and the door opened. "YAY!" Blake, Hunter, and Brandon yelled pushing past me and started jumping on the bed. I laughed and joined them. "Hey we should go see the rest of the boys." I said. "Oh yea." Blake agreed. We walked out in the hallway and sure enough they were out there. "Hey!" Hunter shouted. They all looked up at us. "Ayee!!" They smiled and walked over. "Who's this?" One of the boys asked looking at me. "Abby. Blake's sister." I smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jaxson." He smiled. "So what do you guys wanna do?" Blake asked. "Wanna head to the movies?" One of the boys asked. He had blonde hair and was about blakes height. "Yea lets go see finding dory!" A boy laughed. He had brown hair, he was kinda cute. "That's actually a good idea." I smiled. They looked at me. "Finding dory it is then." Hunter said. "Can I go too?" I heard a girl voice. I looked behind the group of boys and saw a blonde girl. My height with brown eyes. She was pretty. I looked at Hunter. He was looking at her. "Sure Emily." The blonde hair boy said. "This is my sister. I'm Simone." He introduced himself to us four. "Hey." We all smiled. One of the boys called two ubers. One was for Hunter, Blake, Brandon, and I and the other was for the rest of the impact boys. Me and Brandon talked most of the ride. He was really chill and funny. Hunter was mostly talking to Blake. They are best friends so I understand. We got to the theater and got tickets. They rented one of the movie rooms for all of us. I walked up to the candy and food. I looked around. I felt someone walk up next to me. I looked. It was Brandon. He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

||Im beginning to think that I'm not very good at writing these oops😅😂||