10// on the way pt.2

||Abby's Pov||

   "This is literally my favorite thing on the entire earth." I said while shoving the egg mcmuffin from McDonald's in my mouth. "What?" Blake said. "This," I pointed to it. "Is the best thing I've ever had." I turned to him in the back seat still chewing. He was videoing. "BLAKE!" I yelled. "STOP!" I tried to grab his phone but I couldn't reach it. "Ha I'm sending that to Hunter." He laughed. I shook my head and sighed. I went on my phone and went to Hunter's contact.
🙈~ Blake is so annoying
😋~ oh really
🙈~ he keeps taking bad videos of me
😋~ shut up I bet you look cute
🙈~ stop😂
"We are almost there." My mom said as we took a right turn. I'm gonna have to be in a plane alone with Blake for 2 and a half hours. Great. His annoying self. We pulled into the airport parking lot. "Here ya go." My mom said handing me my suitcase out of the trunk and then to Blake. "I'll miss ya guys and see you in a couple days." She smiled and waved us off. We gave her goodbye hugs and walked into the airport. "I swear if you annoy me on this plane ride I will cut all your hair off while you sleep." I smiled at Blake and walked faster in front of him. We went through the security checks and everything and we were waiting for our flight to board. "I'm going to get Starbucks." I said getting up and pulling money out of my pocket. "What about me Abs?!" Blake whined. "Ugh fine I'll get you something." I sighed. "That's what I thought." He smiled. Ugh. Devil child. Smh. My phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my back pocket. Hunter was trying to FaceTime. "Gosh can't stay away long enough can you?" I smiled. He laughed. "Of course." He winked. "Can I get a strawberry one and a vanilla bean." I said pointing to the ones I wanted. "YOUR GETTING STARBUCKS WITHOUT ME?!" Hunter yelled. The cashier looked at me and laughed. "Hunter shut up." I laughed. They brought me my stuff and I walked back over to Blake. "When is your plane boarding?" I asked sitting back down and handing Blake his Starbucks. "Supposed to be in 5 minutes." He said. "Mine is like 15." I said taking a sip. "Well I gotta go, have a safe flight." He smiled. "You too dork." I laughed. He shook his head and smiled before ending the call.

||I'm really sorry this update took forever but today was my last day of school so I'll update more often since its summer💓:))||