6//facetime

||Abby's Pov||
"How does it feel?" My mom asked as we got in the car. "Eh it sorta hurts but it's okay." I said hooking my seatbelt. "Hunter decided the color." Blake said and smirked at my mom. "Oh really?" She winked in the rear view mirror since I was in the back seat. "Leave me alone." I said trying not to smile as I looked out the window. We left and made our way home. I took a picture of the cast and put it on snapchat with the caption "2 months🙃"
We pulled in our driveway. It was almost 5:00pm. "Do you still wanna broadcast with me tonight?" Blake asked as we followed mom inside. "Duh." I smiled. "Who's signing the cast first?" Blake said walking towards our rooms. "Hunter." I said looking away. He playfully shoved me and walked into his room. I walked into mine. I took my phone out of my pocket and decided to FaceTime Hunter. It rang like 4 times and then he picked up. "NO BODY BETTER SIGN THAT CAST BEFORE I DO!" He shouted. I laughed. "I promise you'll be the first one." I put my phone on my desk. "Good. That's what I thought." He smiled. His smile was so perfect. "How come your smile is so perfect. And look at mine." I laughed smiling. "What you talking bout girl yours is beautiful." He said putting on his glasses. "Aww look at you. My little nerd." I laughed in a baby voice. "Oh shut up." He blushed. "Well I'm gonna broadcast tonight with Blake so you better be watching." I smiled. "I will." He said getting up and walking to his door. "Mom! Come here!" He said as he jumped on the side of it. I couldn't not laugh. He's so adorable. She walked in. "What Hunter." She said in a pink robe. "Come meet Abby." He said kneeling down in front of the camera again. "Hey Abby. I've heard nonstop about you. Abby this Abby that." She smiled. "Mom." Hunter whined looking at her. "It's the truth." She laughed. Hunter smiled at me. "Well it was nice meeting you momma Rowland." I smiled. "You too sweetie." She said walking out. "I'll talk to you later, I'm gonna go see when Blake is gonna broadcast." I said. "Alright text me later! Bye abssss!" He said shoving his face in the camera. I shook my head and laughed. He hung up. "Blakeee!" I said walking into his room. I don't really knock anymore oops. "Abby I swear. Have you ever heard of knocking?" He asked looking at me. He was making a video on snapchat. He had music playing too. "Nope." I shrugged and laughed laying on his bed scrolling through Instagram. "I'm gonna broadcast in like 10 minutes." He said. I nodded staying in his room. "Are you ready for Saturday?" I asked looking back at Blake. "Yesss I love meeting my supporters." He smiled as he was on his phone. I decided to tell Hunter when we were going live.
🙈~ goin live in 5 be there😏
😋~ I got you fam😉
"Who ya texting?" Blake asked getting ready to start the broadcast. "Hunter." I said turning off my phone. "I have to video when you guys meet. It's gonna be goals." He laughed. I smiled. "Get ready for the picture." I got up to get in the cover for the broadcast. I did a peace sign in front of my face.

||school is annoying🙃😂||