11//Finally

||Abby's Pov||

    I scrolled through Instagram trying to pass time. "I'm gonna video when you guys meet in the airport." Blake said glancing at me. I laughed. "It's gonna be cute." He said. "Oh shut up." I playfully punched him in the arm. "Flight to Richmond Virginia is now boarding." The intercom said. Blake and I both looked at eachother. I grabbed my stuff and we started walking to where we board. I handed my ticket to the lady. "Have a safe flight." She smiled. "Thank you." I nodded. I walked to my seat and looked out the window. I took a snapchat and captioned it, "Virginia here I come✈️" I put my ear buds in. I remembered something right then. I pulled one ear bud out. "Blake." I said. He was sitting right next to me. "Remember what I said in the parking lot?" I raised my eyebrows. "Mhm." He mumbled and smiled. I shook my head and laughed. I put my earbud back in and listened to my music. My eyes began to feel heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

   "Ugly wake up." I felt someone shaking me. "Blake it's not too late to shave your head." I growled. "Plane ride is over." He laughed. I scoffed and got up. We grabbed our bags. I suddenly felt a rush of excitement. "Move move!" I told Blake pushing past him. I remembered I'm meeting Hunter. I looked back at Blake and mouthed to get his phone out to video it. We walked a few feet in and some supporters were waiting. "Abby! Blake!" The girls shouted. There were about 5 girls. We took pictures quickly. I was fidgety. "He should be here any second abs chill." Blake smiled. I shook my head. I scanned the states that were highlighted above the exits and entrances. (I don't know if that's how it  actually is in airports lol) I found Arizona. People were walking out. I started to walk over. I had the widest smile on my face. Blake was right behind me. Just then I saw him walk out. He was looking around. "Hunter." I said loud enough for him to hear. He looked over and our eyes connected. His eyes instantly lit up. He dropped everything and started speed walking towards me. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. "Abs." He whispered. "Hunter." I smiled. He spun me around. He smelled soooo good. He set me down but didn't break the hug. I heard a few aws and looked over his shoulder at Brandon and Blake. We let go. I stepped back just a few inches and looked at him. "Nice to finally see your pretty smile in person." He said smiling. "Nice to meet your dork self in person." I giggled. "Ok love birds. Places to be! Things to do!" Brandon snapped and started strutting past us. We all burst out in laugher. He joined in. We walked out of the airport and got into our uber. "Hey Blake let me see the video." I said tapping his shoulder. He was sitting in the front seat. I was sitting in the back in between Hunter and Brandon. He handed me his phone. I watched the video. I nudged Hunter and he watched it too. "That was cute." Brandon said pointing. We laughed. "Send me it." I said handing Blake back his phone.

||im bored and tired lololol😛||