4//Day before part 2

||Abby's Pov||

"Dang girl you lookin hot!" Ryan laughed as I came out of the bathroom with what I was going to where tomorrow on. "I still need to do my hair and makeup." I laughed. "True. Let's take a mirror selfie though." She smiled. I grabbed my phone and we posed in the mirror I had in my room. I posted it on Instagram and captioned it, "soooo ready for tomorrow!😜" and tagged Ryan. "Aw man." Ryan sighed looking at her phone. "What's up?" I asked sitting on my bed. "I have to go watch my brother because my mom is going somewhere." She said as she texted. "Alright text me though." I smiled. "Got ya." She winked. I laughed as she left. Hmmmmm. What should I do with my hair. I walked into the bathroom and thought. I think I'm gonna straighten it. Then I'll just put on concealer and mascara. I quickly straightened my hair and put on the makeup. "Blake I'm gonna where this tomorrow." I said walking into his room. He was just sitting on his bed. "Sissy looking pretty for Hunter?" He said in a fake girl voice. I grabbed a stuffed bear he had and threw it at him. I walked out. "Mommm!" I called out walking around the house. "Yes?" She asked walking from around a corner. "Can you drive me to McDonald's." I puppy dog faced her. "Fine." She laughed. "I need to change first though." I said running to my room. I grabbed some white shorts and my Hollister shirt. I looked in the mirror, fixed my hair a little and then put on flip flops. "Where ya going?" Blake asked walking out of his room. "Mom is taking me to McDonald's." I said as I grabbed my wallet. "I wanna go...MOM!" He whined. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Yes Blake." She laughed knowing what he was going to say. He smiled widely. "Let's go." She smiled opening the front door.
||Hunter's Pov||

I walked in Panda Express with Brando and momma. "You excited for tomorrow?" Mom asked looking at me. "Of course." I said happily. "Excited to see Abby?" She winked. I have talked none stop about Abby for the last two weeks. I blushed and looked away. We got food and drinks and left.
•Skip to later in the day•
||Abby's Pov||
I grabbed a French fry and ate it. "Do you want to broadcast with me later?" Blake asked leaning on the door way. I looked up from my phone. "Sure." I smiled. "Whatcha doing?" He asked sliding next to my bungee chair. I looked at my phone. I was just scrolling through Instagram looking at edits. "Nothing much." I shrugged. "Trying to contain all your excitement?" He smiled. "Yea." I smiled wide. "Hunter's probably doing the same." He laughed. He got up and left. I decided to text Hunter.
🙈~ huntaaaaa
😋~ absssssss
🙈~ this day is going sooo slow😫
😋~ I know😢
🙈~ can't wait to meet my favorite person in the whole entire world
😋~ sameeeeeee
I smiled. He's the most amazing boy.
I decided to go outside. I put my flip flops back on and grabbed my penny board. "Mom. I'm gonna go outside for a little while." I said walking out the front door. It was about 3pm. "Mhmm where to?" I thought. "The park." I said dropping my penny board and headed off to the park.

||ik ik I take forever to update😩sorry😂💖||