Possiblities

RECAP:

'Goodnight Ryley Harreds' her voice sang out.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up and turned around to see Arianna sleeping peacefully. I smiled. It had been the best sleep of my life.

"Kwenda?" I called out.

'Yeah?'

"Nothing"

'O..kay" she replied back chuckling. I smiled, and pulled out my keys, driving off. I needed a place to stay. And I knew exactly where to go.

"OH MY GOD!" My other best friend, Alice Trinity, shouted happily, running towards me, and...past me? She scooped up Arianna, who had woken up, and gave her a huge hug.

"Hey! What about me?" I asked, amused.

Alice stuck her tongue out in response and went back to talking to Arianna. I walked inside my second home, and walked into my room. I had stayed here every so often while my father had been drunk. Sitting on my bed, I began to talk to Kwenda.

"Hey" I said

'Hiya' Kwenda replied.

"So, Any ideas on what I'm supposed to do yet?"

'Well there's my parents.. and my friends..'

"Huh?" I asked confused.

'I do have friends y'know. Carmen Amens and Dianna Davids. Also the girls from dance class. Oh, and Katie Prens and Alex Smit..yeah..and Sky Bell.That's it.'

"That's actually a lot of people.. But, when I was..you were crying" I bit my lip, more confused than ever.

'Yeah, I don't have friends at school... No-one ever talked to me'

"I'm sorry."

'Look, it's in the past.' and with that Kwenda stopped talking.