Let'sgoLet'sgoLet'sgo

"That's it, Come on Ari, we're leaving." I gathered her up in my arms, and began to walk to the door.

"Awww, Come on Ryley!!! STAY!!" Alice laughed at me. 

"Nahh, I've gotta go anyway. I'll stop by later to drop off Ari." I replied, a slight smile on my face.

"Where you going?" Nate spoke in between laughs

"Somewhere.."  I smirked. I walked out the door with Arianna in my arms, leaving behind the two cackling idiots.

"Ry, where are we going?"

"To....what about the toy shop?"

"YAY!!!!" Ari giggled happily. I smiled. I'm gonna have a hard time keeping the boys away from her, that's for sure. 

"Okay, okay, don't get too excited."

"Fine," Arianna said, crossing her arms, while sitting back down in the passenger seat ,"I'm Mr Grumpy, and I will not get excited, because I'm a good girl, and that's why you should buy me lots and lots of lollies, and teddy bears!"

"Nice try Ari, but that's not going to work."

"How about this?" Ari asked, and sent me her best puppy dog face.

"Ari!!!" I whined ,"You gotta stop using that face! I was the one who taught you that!"

"So?" Ari smiled a toothy grin, and then proceeded to send me another one of her adorable faces.

I groaned again, and started to drive to the shopping centre

~~~~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~~~~

"We're here." I told Ari, who shot upright in her seat. She bolted out of the car door, and ran to my side, pulling me out of the car as best as she could.

"Let'sgoLet'sgoLet'sgo" Ari chanted.

'Someone's excited' Kwenda told me, amused.

'I know' I replied in my head this time. :P

"Come onnnn!!!!" Ari whined, pulling me harder.

"Fine, fine, I'm coming, I'm coming." I raised my hands up in acceptance. Getting out of the car, I locked it while walking to the shopping centre. This is gonna be a LONG day...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone :)

Sorry that this one's reaally short, I've gotta lot to do. I promise that the next one will be longer, and more exciting :)

If you have time, please check out my other stories, especially 'The End Of The World', and  'Returning to Haven'. 

I'm still looking for someone to make a book cover for 'Returning to Haven', so if you do make covers, please check it out, and give it a go. I'd really appreciate it :)

Thank you, and please fan, comment, like, and vote.

See ya :D

TheSharke :)