Bisexual

I woke up grinning, and I almost skipped downstairs to the kitchen, where Alice, Arianna and Nate were sitting, eating.

“Man....what happened last night?” Nate groaned at me as I entered the room, “And why are you skipping like a fucking pansy?”

Alice laughed loudly, as she blocked Arianna’s ears “He met Sky. And actually had a conversation with her.”

“What does that mean?” I asked, confused.

“It means everything!” Nate interrupted loudly, “How can a girl be so bloody hot, and not like me?!” He threw his hands up in the air exasperated, “It’s unbelievable! I can’t believe she talked to you.”

Alice chuckled, and released Arianna “When Sky and Nate first met, Sky ignored him completely. He would try to get Sky’s attention, but it never worked.”

“Looks like not everyone is in love with Professor Nathaniel Trinity huh” I grinned, remembering the events of last night.

“Yeah, about that... What actually happened last night? I remember a fight..and a wedding..”

“I was talking to Kwenda, and then this guy called Hugh got angry cause he thought I was talking to him, so he tried to punch me, but you stopped him by declaring that we should make love not war? Then, you announced that we were man and chicken, and ugh... You went off to flirt with some girl, and then Alice probably killed Hugh by hitting him on the head...”

“WHAT?! YOU KILLED HUGH?! NOOO!!! I LOVED HIM!” Nate cried out in mock horror.

“I’m horrified. You’re GAY?!” Alice shot back at him.

“No, I’m bisexual” Nate replied casually.

I laughed.

“What does bisexual mean Ry?” Ari piped out.

I turned to Alice for guidance.

“Well honey, bisexual is actually when someone is ‘friends’ with a boy and girl.”

“So, Ry is bisexual?”

“Exactly.”

“HEY!” I protested. Alice shot me a warning look. We sat there for a few more minutes, and then Nate broke the silence, by laughing loudly.

“HAHAHAHA BISEXUAL!!!! I GET IT!”

“You’re too late Nate.” I shook my head at him.

“As always” Alice muttered.

“No matter how hard I try, you always find a low point for me,” Nate sighed, “But no matter, I still love you.”

“BISEXUAL!” Ari screamed happily.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hello readers :)

Thank you for reading, fanning, commenting, and fanning me! If you haven't, please do 

:)

 This is quite a short chapter, and so please forgive me.

I will try and upload a longer chapter asap. Keep in mind, that on Saturday, I'm going on Year 7 Camp so if I haven't done it by then, I will do so after that. (I'm going away for a week)

So, until next time-

TheSharke