Chapter three

The rest of the week was so boring, as usual. Monday after Harry left, all my collegues suddenly came up to me and started asking me questions about Harry. How I met him, if we were dating, if I like him. I of course yelled not so friendly to them that they just had to fuck off. The whole week they've giving me this weird glances and when I would look at them, they'd just smile and look away quickly.

Harry didn't show up again at the gym, or at Tesco, luckily. That boy drived me absolutely insane, and not at a good way either. I kept thinking about him, about how I didn't scream in his face that he needed to piss off when he asked me why I wasn't used to people being nice to me. Why I din't say it was none of his business. Why he was so friendly to me and why he said I was gorgeous. Does he fancy me? I hope not. Somewhere in the back of my mind I kept thinking about how hot he is, but I pushed that thought away really really quick.

It was Friday now and I was done working, so that ment it was weekend for me! I never worked on saturdays because I just didn't want to. I would usually go to the gym in weekends or go to a club with Jack in the evening. And because it was Friday today I was currently on my way to the gym to meet Jack to go clubbing. I always loved clubbing with Jack  because we both love alcohol, so yeah, you probably know what happends when we go clubbing. When I arrived at the gym there where no girls again, I luckily had not seen them the whole week because Harry didn't come here again either. So I walked in to the large building in peace.

When I walked inside I didn't see Jack, but instead I bumped in to four other boys. When they turned around I recognized them from the front pages of magazines, from almost every channel on the telly. Their voices from that very annoying stupid song on the radio. When they turned around and our gazes met each other, they smiled at me kindly. I mentally rolled my eyes and asked rather harsly; "What the hell are you doing here and where the fuck is Jack?" The blonde one frowned at me and I raised my eyebrows at him. "Well hello to you too, we are here to go to the club with Jack, and you are?" He said with a accent similar to mine, but I wasn't here to make small talk, I was here to go to the club with Jack and get drunk.

"Well actually, I am going to the club with Jack, so if you'll excuse me." I said and quickly stormed past them. Jack can't just go and invite four other people when he promised to go with me, and he knows I'm not good with other people so he did this just to annoy me, and it worked.

When I found him in his small office thing he was standing there talking with Harry, oh no. "What the hell Jack, I thought we were going to the club together? And when I say together I mean only the two of us!" I yelled in his face, getting more angry by the second. "Woah calm down Jay, I just thought it was nice to also go with the boys, they're really nice." He said with a simply shrug. He really don't get it, does he. "I don't fucking care if they're really nice or not, you now I'm not good with people! If they're going, I'm going home!" And oh yeah, Harry is in this room, and I just yelled that I'm not good with people, I also said to him that I wasn't used to people being nice to me a week ago. This really shouldn't bother me, urgh what the fuck is wrong with me! Luckily he kept his mouth shut, but Jack didn't. "Jesus Jay, come on you're so stressed, just relax for a second and just go and have fucking fun! You could use some in you're life, get your shit together Jay." He yelled straight in my face and I looked over at Harry and saw shock on his face. Jack's words actually suprised me, he never was so harsh on me, but I guess he was right. I never let someone say something so harsh to me. I would usually punch them in the face then or just yell something even more harsh back at them, but Jack's words really made me quiet. "Okay.." I slowly said and followed Jack and Harry out of the office. Harry giving me a sympathetic look and I half smiled at him. Oh my, what has gotten in to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I might update after ages, not a very intresting chapter, but I'm feeling that nobody is even liking this story and that nobody is even reading this lol.

- Fenne.