Chapter four

Niall's pov

We were currently on our way to the club with the boys, Jack and the girl who's name I don't know actually, but what I do know is that she's rude, very rude. The moment we saw her she immediatly started yelling at us while we were being nothing but kind. I got the feeling that Harry knew something about this girl because he kept giving her this weird looks the whole time and she would just roll her eyes and look away quickly. I made a note to myself to ask Harry about this girl later. One thing I noticed about her was that she has a accent similar to mine, which means she is probably Irish too.

When we arrived at the club, we climbed out of the car quickly and made our way towards the entrance with our bodyguard Paul. When we stepped inside, I saw the girl immediatly walking over to the bar and sitting down on a stool. I looked over at Harry and saw him standing alone looking around him rather akwardly. Might as well go up to him and ask about the girl.

"Hey mate." I say while walking over to him. He looked at me immediatly and a smile made its way up to his face. "Hey, don't you have to get a drink?" I laughed. "Nah, I'll get one later. Do you know that girl?" I asked, pointing to the girl who was just downing a shot. He sighed. "Yeah I do, I met her a week ago in the gym." Oh yeah that made sense. "Oh, I thought so, she's.... nice, I guess?" Harry laughed, shaking his head and pushing some curls that fell down his forehead back in place. "You don't have to lie Niall." He smiled. "She's mean and rude, but something about her just... I don't know, it makes me want to know more about her, why she is the way she is." I nodded slowly, not really understanding why. "Jack told me that some shit happend in her past, she also said to me she wasn't used to people being nice to her once." I frowned my eyebrows in confusion. So something had happend in her past what made her the way she is now. "Do even know her name?" I asked him. "Yeah, she actually told me that, her name's Jay." He smiled while saying it. He looked over at her and his face fell immediatly. I turned my face to her and saw her downing the shots one after another which were lined in front of her. "Shit, I have to stop her, this is not going to end well." He said and rushed over to her. I sighed, this girl is definatly something...

Harry's pov.

I quickly walked over to Jay to try to make her stop downing the other 5 shots who were still lined in front of her. "Woah Jay, don't you think you had enough?" I said smirking, catching here because she almost fell of her chair. "Hey Harry, you scared me! C'mon let's dance." She said excted. Hmm so she's a funny drunk, might have to get her drunk more often then. "Alright alright, but I can't dance though." I said akwardly, she just smiled a lovely smile at me, one that I had not seen yet since I met her. She's really, really pretty. "I can't either, just go with the flow!" She slurred, which made me laugh. Well this could get intresting.. She stumbled over to the dance floor, I had to get hold of her waist a couple of times to make sure she didn't fall over. When we reached the dancefloor, we were immediatly surrounded by a lot of drunken people who probably thought they could dance well.

Jay started moving her hips along with the music, and only now I actually saw what a perfect body she had. Curves in all the right places, her long hair reaching just below her breasts, a beautiful mix between blue and green eyes which were shining bright in this light. It only made me want to know more about her, what the hell had happend in her past what made her the way she is right now. I kept watching her dance for a little while until I saw a man standing in the corner with a phone in his hand, camera pointed to me. Shit. "Hey hey, were you're looking at." Jay slurred in my ear. No no no no this is not good. "Jay we really need to get out of here!" I yelled over the loud music. I grabbed her arm and pulled her away out of this weird dancing drunk people and made my way over to the bar where the rest of the boys were standing. "Boys we have to get out of here, there's a pap c'mon!" I saw panic flashing over their faces. "I will go get Paul." Liam said and rushed in to the direction Paul was in I guess. Seconds later they both got back and we quickly made our way towards the exit.

We climbed in to the car and I was still holding Jay's arm. I looked at her and saw a rather annoyed look on her face. "What the fuck Harry, whe had such a good time, why did you do that!" She whined, obviously still drunk. "I'll explain to you in the morning, when you're not so drunk." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Okay, so I'm staying at your place then?" She asked and I realized what I just had said. "Well I think you're not going to stay at home alone while you're this way." I said, good way to safe yourself Harry. "Yeah, I think you're right." She said and leaned her head on my shoulder. I hope I'm not going to get much problems with this. Pictures of me and Jay will probably be all over the news tomorrow. She will not be happy, but we will see how this is gonna turn out....