chapter two

***Note that you must expect great things of your self before you can do them****

The next morning..

I felt someone tapping me to wake up and it was my mom telling me to get ready for breakfast. After she left my room I took a warm bath and headed to the dining room for breakfast.

There was total silence at the table so I broke the silence by asking where precisely are we moving to from here. " you 'll love the new place trust me martty" mom said...I knew she wasn't taking the situation easy so I didn't ask any further question.

I headed to my room after breakfast only to find a message from Jeffery. Yh he is my boyfriend since grade 8... and both our parents are aware we are dating because my mom and his dad completed the same high school so yes we really close bah I really don't know how to tell him about it. Lemme call him and tell him after all what!!! And yhs Bellah has to know about it too.

After my favorite tv show, the fact that Jeffrey told me he can't continue to date me because he hate distance relationship made me feel at ease. Yhs it made me because am not really into him and only two people know about it that's myself and of course my bestee Bellah, speaking of the devil, she did understand me bah made me swear to put her first when listing my friends.

My mom entered my room only to tell me to sleep early so we can park early in the morning to set off bah tbh I don't feel like sleeping so that kept me thinking the fact that I'll be no more here from tomorrow...and thought about the good and bad memories shared in this hood and only wish where we 'll be living by tomorrow 'll be better than here... I took my fone to check the time and omg is already 2:25am... so I insected in my ear pins to listen to "thinking out loud" by Ed sheeren my favourite and sleepness took me zzzzzzzz

Hyy readers pls try and comments me ideas and vote plssssss

I love everyone
This page is dedicated to preya and her besteeee...the love I have for you guys is #don'tgothere#♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Please continue reading:-)