chapter eight.

****Success is when you wake up and realize that all you have Is Jesus****

Martty's Pov

The stroll with jason went quiet well... at least I know he likes reading which am the only one to know.

Is almost 8:30pm in the evening and is raining heavily outside so we are stuck in his car in front of my house that made me talk and talk ha! Silly stuffs.

Before I realized Jason lips was on mine, I freezed on my seat, ohh gosh his lips are so soft like a baby and taste so sweet. He pulled back and said shut up...ohh so I was talking nonsense...

Jason, I think I have to get going I told him. "Oh I can wait till it stop raining"
Nah, I can walk... I just want to go inside. "Okay, good night Martty" he said and I replied him.
I run through the rain and went inside only to find my mum far asleep. I gave her good night kiss and went to my room.

Jason POV.

I couldn't concentrate any more, my eyes was fixed on her lips as she talks and it was really tempting so I had to kiss it... and tbh her lips taste great.

Martha is different from all the girls I have known so far.... everything about her tells. I think am starting to like her.

ohh no that shouldn't be, I have to make her fall for me not me falling for her.

Bah why is she always on my mind... with the ladies I sleep with they never comes in mind, could it be am starting to love her..

ha! That's impossible I barely know what love is and beside I don't believe in love.... I only believe in one night show

I thought about it till sleepness hit me on my shoulders.

Thanks for your votes and comments... I really appreciate it.
Martha you own this chapter♥♥♥