chapter four

That's preya and her bestee @ my cover page

Martty pov
Today is my first day at Georgia high school. I just hope is not another boring school.

I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a black tank top, a pink hoodie that says lovely and sprayed on some perfume.

I walk through the front gate with my mum to the principals office. Bla-bla-bla... have been enrolled now.
The school was pretty big bah old. I can see that from the paintings.

My mum left immediately I was given a schedule to look for an old friend that's what she said. After five minutes later I received a peper that tells the classes and the map of the school and even the locker number I'll be using.

Ohhh thank God, I found my locker without stressing much, I kept my bag and arrange my books inside..Gosh am five minutes late for my first class that's math the subject I hate most.

Since I don't know where my class is, I had my head and eyes strictly fixed on the schedule and classroom numbers on top of the classes.

Before I realized I was on the floor just bumped into someone. "What the hack just happened?" I heard a voice saying. I stood up and said you just hit someone down and instead of you helping the person up you rather asking what happened, the hack that happened was you lack manners so try and fixed it,I said that pointing my finger on his chest.

That was when I realized people have already surrounded us.ohh boy. I just left the place in search of my maths class. Huh, that guy is soo rude and hot. Did I say hot yh hot and handsome.

Wow, am finally here, my maths class. Am 15 minutes late. I entered the class full of people and they all started murmuring to each other. I greeted the teacher and he told me to set on am empty desk at the back So I occupied one and the opposite desk too was empty.

Within a short time someone entered again and the teacher said Mr.Anderson you are late! I rose my head only to find out that Mr.Anderson is my rudess hot guy ha! Funny right. "Go and occupy the empty desk: he said
What! He is setting next to me. How can I even concentrate on the maths.
Maths class is always boring for me. Ohh thank God is over. I took my things and headed out to find my next class as I was going I heard some one calling .

"Hey, am Vaisy, lemme check if we have the same class so we can go together" okay was the only thing I said. My next class was abit interesting.

Is now launch time so I walked to the cafeteria with Vaisy my new friend . Vaisy do I have any tag that reads stare at me on my forehead? I asked Vaisy cos all eyes were fixed on me.

"Is because you are the only person to talk your mind to Jason Anderson"she said. Ohhh so he is jason "yh, Jason the bad boy, he is smart-ass hot boy that make girls vulnerable. He ditch school and if he comes he is drunk. He picks fight with school football jocks. He toys with girls hearts just to fulfill his needs and tosses them away, he is very notorious and I wouldn't like you to fall in his trap ok" vaisy said.

I came home to find mum in the sofa. Hy mum I said."how was your first day at school? " my mom asked. Coool "you make new friends yet?"she asked. Yh she's called vaisy. I went to my room after telling her how adorable my new friend Vaisy Is. The rest of the day was boring.

I dedicate this chapter to Tony...
The luv is boooozin♥♥♥♥

To my followers and friends yes I love you tooo.

Please vote and comment♥
Continue reading. Luv ya...