chapter three

***** Express what's deep down in your heart... remember people cannot see that part****

"Martty, are you sure you have all your packed things in the track?" Mom asked and I just nodded. I got in the track and we set off so after one or half drive without talking I asked my mum....
Mom where are we moving to.
"Georgia" that's all she said.

Ohhh no mom that's far from here. I had no response. So I took my fone to text Bellah where we 'll be living from now and before I realized I was far asleep......

"Martty....Martty wake up...I heard my mum saying "we are here, get down. " so I did just what she told me. Wow that's a nice place I mean Georgia bah mom where is our house she pointed to it. Omg I don't believe what am seeing. Mom with all the houses you chose to buy this house. "What did you say Martty" nothing mom that wasn't meant for her to hear.

We entered the house and it has three bed rooms and two bathrooms ,two rooms upstairs and one room downstairs. My mom room is downstairs and my room upstairs with the guest room I dought we 'll ever have one so i'll share the bathroom with my mum and the other one for guests...

I went to my room to unpack my things and layed my bed.... wow I can't believe I'll be enrolled in a different school by tomorrow. Ha.am missing one thing that's Bellah yh. I called her to give her info. of our new apartment.

Yhs I can't do without my readers, followers and of course my friends
The love is boooooola ♥♥♥♥♥

Vote vote vote.
Comments comments comments

Xoxo.♥♥♥