chapter nine.

***History repeats itself  until we learn the lessons that we need to change our path***

                  Martty's POV

" what! Martty did you just say Jason Anderson the nerdiest boy in school kissed you" Vaisy said.
  Yh I told Vaisy when going to class together.

It was time for lunch and as usual Vaisy and I are seated together at the cafeteria. That was when I saw  Jason passing by so I thought I should give him a wave...I tried doing that and yes the rudess baddest ass  boy was back to himself so he ignored me and went to his friends.

The rest of the week I haven't seen Jason, he doesn't come to my house for the project. And am kinda worried nd miss him too.yh.

Vaisy brought me out of my thoughts. "Martty, have you heard of the coming party this weekend"
Nahh I said. "Ha! Martty, are you the only foreigner in Jerusalem"
I just rolled my eyes without saying anything.

"And for sure we are going"
Who and who? I asked.
"You of course" nahh am not, I don't feel like.
"Martha is everything okay" she asked looking deep in my eyes. Yh I said.

"You miss Jason right" huh, is that obvious. No vaisy I don't. "Bah Martty is obvious, and am sure he 'll be at the party too"
If so then am not going. 
"Ohh Martty don't be like that"
Okay fine fine, am going but under one condition. "And what's that"
That you will come and pick me with your car. "Consider it done" Vaisy said.

             Jason's POV.

I won't allow my self to fall for her.I feel weid when am with her or close to her. She is the nerdiest and fattest but the prettiest girl I have known so far. But there is something about her I just can't resist. Am a playboy, yh I admit bah when am with her all my being of been a playboy goes away.
I have a crush on her and because of my bet with Tony I have to avoid her so that I won't fall deeper. And by falling for her 'll put my reputation to trash when people find out that am in love with the nerd girl in school, pretty nerd ha!  But I really like her, am just scared no one 'll treat me nicely after they discover that am in love with Martha Gomez the new nerd girl in school.

"Yo boy" Tony was here in time to bring me out of my thoughts before I go crazy.

Boy, what's up....I said.
"Who are you going with to the party" he asked.
Ermm am now thinking about that.
"Seriously you thinking about it, what happened with the girls you go out with" I went to the bathroom in order to avoid his question.

Yay!  I like this chapter
Please do well to vote and comment after reading.

Xo.