chapter seven.

***Never get too attached to anyone because attachments always lead to expectations and expectations always lead to disappointments****

              Jason POV.

"Don't tell me you are starting to like the new girl in school" my friend Tony asked. Nah, I can't like her, am suppose to hate her because she made me a laughing stock in school.

"But Jason, you talk about her more often and going to the extend for me to befriend her friend Vaisy in order to get her number for you, do you think that's normal!"

Yhyh I know, am doing all this for a reason. "Would you mind to share it?"

Yh, am seeking for a revenge for the humiliation she caused me by making her fall for me then I dump her like the rest of the girls. I know she can't resist my charms.

"You say that like is so easy, what if you fall for her instead?"

Nah that 'll not happen....I can bet my last coin on it..I said.

"Should we bet on it that you will fall for the girl"  yh sure cos I know is impossible after all she is not my type.

"If I win the bet I'll come for your new snickers" agreed I said.

I got to my car which was given to me by my dad and headed to Martty's house as soon as Tony went.

                    Martty's POV

"So you've still not gotten something to wear" Vaisy said. For crying out loud Martty is just a coffee date so just wear anything.

Am done now I said that and stood at the bathroom door. How do I look Vaisy? "Mmm not bad"
Is  that all you can say..."you look good"she added.

I head a car honing downstairs... ohh my gosh he is in... wish me luck vaisy. "The only luck I can wish you is to be extra careful" okay I said.
And went downstairs to meet Jason.

"You look beautiful in that dress"  he said that as soon as he saw me. And I gave him thank you as a reply.

He opened the car gate for me such a gentleman and we set off.
The cafè was of industrial style with lots of exposed woods and furniture.  "You like here?"
I love it I said it. "I hang here more often" ohh okay.

We order for what we want and talk about silly stuffs. I made sure I laugh out loud when situation permitted.

The waitress brought the bill and of course he paid...not because that's what I want bah is should be him to pay.

"Let's go for a walk, a stroll something" he said. And I only nodded.

I dedicate this chapter with love to Kobby...thanks for everything so far... I love you to the brim♥♥♥

Thanks for the votes and comments so far...
Xoxo.
Bellah.