the cheater part 3

James pov: I went to Tia's house to pick her up i called her phone cause she obviously didn't hear the horn.
Tia pov: Hi babe
James pov: I'm outside
Tia pov: ok bby here i come now tia hangs up the phone and gets her keys,purse,and her phone.
Tia pov: i walk out my house and knocked on his car door h..e..l..l..o i say he need to turn that damn music down maybe he can hear something.
James pov: Im sorry babe
Tia pov: Its ok babe y didnt u bail me out like u said u would?
James pov: Because i was sick i couldn't even get out of bed.
Tia pov: ok were are we going?
James pov: somewhere special.
No ones pov: They drive a long time until they finally stoped at a McDonald's.
Tia pov: I hope i dont see cinnamon ass here.
James pov: I hope not.
No ones pov: they stop get out order their food and eat.
Tia pov: Was this the suprise?
James pov: No bby its not even close to the suprise that i wanna show he gives Tia a kiss i love u bby now lets go.
Tia pov: He takes me to the mountain and i see the beautiful city of malibu.
James pov: i told Tia that i needed to get something out of the car but i was really getting my ring.
Tia pov: I was facing the beautiful city i said James no response i say it again but i turn around and when i turn around i see James kneeling on one knee and he asked me...
James pov: when she turned around i got down on one knee and said will u marry me?
Tia pov: OMG YES JAMES ILL MARRY U!!!!!!!
AT THE WEEDING

Tia pov: Omg my sis Akira showed up to my wedding looking hella beautiful
Akira pov: i find Tameka and Tia getting ready for the weeding.
Tia pov: Im nervous.
Tameka and Akira pov: youll be ok they said at the same time.
No ones pov: a few minutes later the music starts playing and everyone gets silent.
James pov: im nervous seeing my beautiful angel walk down the aisle.
Tia pov: I feel like i have butterflys in my stomach i step to the front i look into James green eyes so the crowd wouldn't see the nervousness in my body.
Preacher pov: Tia nicole Albright do u take James to be your husband.
Tia pov: Yes i do i could see the happiness in his green eyes.
Preacher pov: James LeBron morrison do you take Tia to be your wife.
James pov: Yes i do.
Preacher pov: I now pronounce u husband and wife you may now kiss the bride.
1 YEAR LATER

Tameka pov: i was going to my sis Tia's house to ask if she could watch Yoshi when i pulled into the driveway i didnt see her car i only saw James and Akira's car weird there probaly planning a suprise party for Tia. I told my son Yoshi to stay in the car i opened the door why would she leave her front door unlocked? I walked inside and i heard some unsual noises coming from upstairs i walked upstairs i said Tia i hope James is using protection i opened the door and i found.......

OHHHHHH WHO IS JAMES HAVING SEX WITH???????