NO TITLE

IM SORRY I DONT HAVE A NAME FOR THE TITLE BUT BACK TO THE STORY

ENJOY...

Janyla POV: When I said I was gone finish this I wasn't lying. I started feeling like I was gonna throw up. I got a phone call, I looked at the caller ID and August's name popped up.
August POV: I called Janyla to apologize but apperantly she didn't wanna hear it.
Baby look I'm being completely honest with you, I love u baby girl I'm at my friend Jamal's house I'll be over for the dinner ok love u.
Janyla POV: I honestly didn't wanna hear his lame ass excuses anymore so when he said i love u I hung up the phone sliding down the wall. Why does this have to happen to me?? All of a sudden I felt like I was going to throw up. I remember asking my mom when I was younger how it felt when she first got pregnant. She said the pain was tremendous she was throwing up everywhere. And I quickly thought to myself..... No it can't be as soon as I was deep into my thoughts I rushed to the bathroom and begin puking.
Tia POV: I was watching TV in the living room wishing I had somebody to cuddle with. I heard someone throwing up so I ran up the steps to find Janyla puking. What's wrong??
Janyla POV: My stomach hurts I think I might be pregnant.
Tia POV: Omg OK get up I said while rubbing her back and watching Janyla finish puking. I'm taking u to the store so I can buy u a pregnancy test thingy.
Janyla POV: OK, what if I'm really pregnant?? Will August help take care of his baby??
Tia POV: I'm sure he will. He loves you Janyla and u need to believe him I think he's telling the truth.
Janyla POV: OK I say getting up washing up and hopping in the car with Tia after telling everybody that we'll be back.
DINNER TIME

Janyla POV: When we got back everybody was sitting at the dinner table waiting for me to get settled. I looked at Tia as she said go do ur business. I went upstairs to the bathroom I unwrapped the test thingy but I dropped it under the cabinet. I bent over in pain and reached for the test. I got the test but I found something else to. I found the drug wrapper that August was talking about.

OHHHH CLIFFHANGER ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS BOOK. WHAT WILL HAPPEN