Aww shit

Janyla POV: when I peeked through the cracked door I saw Akira and August kissin I busted through the door what the fuck do you think u doing. I can't believe u Akira u have a man why would u do this.
Akira POV: I can do whatever the fuck I wanna do. Just face the facts Janyla I'm better than you.
Janyla POV: We'll see about that I lunged at Akira and I started beating her in her face.
August POV: I felt really bad. I pulled Janyla off of Akira. Baby please stop if you keep on u might kill her.
Janyla POV: I pushed him off of me and I slapped him. The name is Janyla and I trusted yo black ass how could u do this to me??
August POV: She drugged me bby.
Janyla POV: Don't fucken talk to me. GET OUT!!! ME AND AKIRA BOUT TO HANDLE THIS. August left but before I could do some more damage I felt somebody grab my arms. LET GO OF ME!!! And before I could say anything I felt a hard slap.
Akira POV: Bitch u wanna hit on me. I picked up my phone and called James sister la'quisha.
Grandma POV: I heard some commotion so I walked up the steps. What's going on I could barely sleep.
Akira POV: Nothing we was just talking ain't that right Janyla??
Janyla POV: yes. I lied but trust me I was gone finish this.

HEY GUYS ITS ME I BARELY HAD TIME TO UPDATE IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT PEACE