omg

Tameka pov: As i open the door i see James on top Akira. What the fuck is going on here?
James pov: Tameka its not what it looks like.
Tameka pov: what do you mean it obviously looks like ur cheating on my sis.
Akira pov: I start to cry i cant take it anymore.
Tameka pov: what the fuck are u crying about now u know yo black ass was wrong.
Akira pov: How do u think i feel back in highschool Tia slept with my boyfriend did u say anything about it no u didn't. James is happy with me anyway Tia haven't had sex sinse she was married with him i can give him that.
Tameka pov: Omfg i get so pissed off that i take my keys out my purse and throw them at her i tackle her and i punched the shit out of her i didn't notice the tracks of hair that came from Akira's head.
James pov: Why are u angry i loved Tia but she wouldn't have sex and she didn't want kids yet i couldn't wait anymore that's when i met Akira she can give me all of that.
Tia pov: I pulled into the driveway i got my hair done and my nails done i was taking James to the beach this weekend i was gonna suprise him i sneaked upstairs and said SUPRISE!!! All of a sudden i thought my world came crashing down on me i saw the messed up sheets the smell of sex and my sis and James covering themselves up. I walked up to James and kicked him in his balls he fell and groaned in pain.
Akira pov: What the fuck Tia i say as i slap her.
Tameka pov: Oh hell no my big ass jumped back on her pulling the rest of her tracks out her head.
Akira pov: I got up in pain and helped my new man up and we got the fuck out of there damn she messed my tracks up.
Tia pov: I open the window and i see them hurrying to get back to their car i yell out the window and say see yo ass at the family renuion.