Chapter 6: Ariel

Finally found Farah!  Oh, look at that alliteration!  Anyways so Natalie Portman plays Farah, she would just have to color her hair a light brown like above

Finally found Farah!  Oh, look at that alliteration!  Anyways so Natalie Portman plays Farah, she would just have to color her hair a light brown like above.  And side note, Sebastian Stan and Natalie have worked together before in Black Swan, ironic, I know.  Anyways here's the chapter:

   This chapter is filled with Jefferson flashbacks, so get ready to swoon over him again.  In fact, this chapter is entirely flashbacks except for one scene at the end. 
Caution: Suicidal thoughts mentioned.

Long Ago: The Queen's Castle [Regina's POV]

   His lips were so close to mine that day I was in his hobble.  My heart still longed for him, and yet I had to stick to my mantra of the Evil Queen.  But now, we were heading to Wonderland, and he was standing right next. 

   "Regina!  What are waiting for?!  We need to go!" He yelled over the wind from the portal. 

   "Let's jump together!" I yelled back, sticking out my hand for him to take.

   I saw him glance at me before taking my hand as we jumped into the portal together.  We fall through the portal and land into a room of doors, doors that lead to places I didn't know.  I looked over to him, ready to ask a question. 

   "Jefferson?  Now, where do we go?" I asked in a more regal tone, trying not to let my feelings for him hinder my speech. 

  "You said Wonderland, right?  We'll go through that door right there, your majesty," he explained, pointing to the looking glass.

   "Jefferson, I think we're close enough to use informal titles.  Just call me, Regina," I said with a small smile. 

   He chuckled slightly and looped his arm for me to link with.  My heart fluttered by his gesture and I linked arms with him, as we walked towards the looking glass.  "We must stay close together.  The amount of people who go in, must come out," he explained and I nodded.

...

   We reached to a certain point along our path, and by now, he was just holding my arm.  There was this strange, large caterpillar with smoke coming out of his mouth.  My body froze in shock, as I stared at the odd creature, which then blew a smoke ring into my face.  "I hate Wonderland," he said as a smoke ring dissipated over his handsome face. 

   He grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the caterpillar, but he had a firm grip because I kept looking back at it.  We turned a corner, passing be the neatly trimmed hedges, or rather, walls of hedges.  In a mere second an archer came out from one of the walls and released an arrow from his bow.