Chapter 7: Those Blue Eyes

Please leave comments.  It's what motivates me most on writing new chapters.  As you go through the chapter and something makes you feel a certain way.  Comment.  I love to respond and talk to you guys about my stories.  Thanks,
OUAT_7

Caution: Suicide mentioned.

Part 1: In Love

Many Years Ago...

   A young woman was brushing her blonde hair as her daughter played with her poorly stitched dolls.  A smile appeared on her face as her daughter giggled at her dolls' tea party.  "Reina sweetie, I'm going to start supper.  Can you set the table, darling?" 

"Mum!" the little girl yelled. "Mum look!  It's a little family.  It's a mummy, and a daddy, and a little baby!" The little girl said in her adorable accent.  "Why don't I have a daddy, mum?"

   The young mother hesitated near the furnace as she remembered her time with her lifelong friend.  She wronged her hands on an old rag and leaned against the stone counter.  "You...you do have a daddy Reina, and I'm not sure if he's alive."

   "What's daddy's name?" Little Reina asked, placing her dolls down and walking towards her mother.

   "Лука," the mother said, after all, they lived in the Russian Providence of the kingdom. 

   Luckily Reina understood Russian and English, a smart girl.  "Можете ли вы рассказать мне больше о папе?" The little girl asked, wanting to know about her daddy. 

   "Без дальнейших вопросов, дорогой."

Neverland: Present

"Regina! Stop running from me!" Jefferson yelled as she cut through the jungle down the hill.

She was far ahead of him and he let out a huff of air. "You leave me no choice, Regina," he warned and ran after her, his muscular thighs carrying him towards in a quick manner.

Once behind her, he picked her up underneath her knees and waist. Then, he turned her upside down, holding onto her legs with his strong arms, his head between her shins. "Hey! Let go of me. This isn't fair!"

"Say you won't go after him and turn him into ash," he said to her, looking at her between her lower legs.

"I solemnly swear not to turn Dustin Hoffman into ash. Now release me," she screamed sarcastically, and he grinned like the mad hatter he is.

He gently laid her on the ground and then helped her back up. "Never do that again!" She yelled at him, poking him in the chest.

"You watched Hook?" He asked.

"It's was a great movie," she retorted. "But really...that pathetic bastard stabbed you?!"

He took her hands into, holding them against his heart that thumped wildly as he stared at her. "Yes, he did Regina. That was when he was a villain," he explained.

"Oh he's not a villain now?!"

"Regina, he's changed just like you, maybe not as much, but he has. In fact, I think me might be in love with that fairy, Tinkerbell. You believed you could change and you did, why not him?"