The Magic Level Test

"Hello I'm Christopher but, you can call me Chris. This is Johnny , we call him John and she is Cora. We hope you studied magic words before we came out. Follow me to this room we are going to show you flash cards and you must tell us the definition and use of the word. For example riseintó means rise and you use it to rise items. That will not be on your test though you will have easier ones."said Chris.
"Okay. So when will I know what my test results are?"I asked.
"Right after you have finished the test for us."Chirped John.
"Okay. " I responded.
"Sit in this chair. We will begin when Cora snaps her fingers 3 times. " instructed Chris.
I could tell that Cora is silent a lot or just doesn't seem to want to talk to me and that John is the joker in the group kinda like Adam from lab rats he's very annoying but gets some stuff done while Chris is the boss of the group. He says the most and introduced them to me not some one else or themselves.
Snap,snap,snap.
"What is this word?"Asked Chris.
"Tentió. Tent. Creates a tent in front of you."I said with my legs bouncing.
"Correct now stop shaking your legs and answer this question."Snapped Chris.
"Slapittó. Slap. Slaps the person you are looking at at that time."I said holding my breath.
"Correct. This one."he said.
We kept doing that till we got to the end. "Alice you are 99% magical however you will go to...... Scola Di Logo Maghi. " he said like it was no big deal I was almost 100% magical yet I get into the worst school in the world.
"Bye. I'm leaving. " I snarled at them with gritted teeth.
"Oh. By the way you start on Monday 10th of October. "John said with a huge grin.

-------------------------------------------------------
Please vote comment and read more if you notice any problems tell me. And thank you Healter for being my editor.