Scola Di Logo Maghi

Picture of the school
          I fell asleep on the way to Scola Di Logo Maghi. When we arrived Jake woke me up by screaming in my ear to wake up.
          "I'm up. I'm up."I said groggily.
          "The train is about to leave your school so you will be late to all of the classes and dragon ceremonies."Jake said with an urgent tone.
           I got my stuff stood up and walked out the door with a big grin after saying bye to mum and Jake.
~~time skip~~
           "Hello I'm Alice White. Here is my acceptance letter."I said with a humongous grin.
"Okay Ms.White. You are in room.... 267. You don't have a roommate just yet but I hope you enjoy your school years. Go to the front office to get your crystal key. It is what will unlock your door."said one of the acceptors.
"Hello I need the crystal key for room 267 please." I said being as kind as I can and try to stop unnecessary shaking.
"Here you go Ms.White."grinned the man.
I took the key with a warm smile then went to my room.
~~time skip~~
"Ugh. How do you open this stupid door?"I shouted while kicking the door.
I slumped down leaning against the door with an annoyed, tired face.
"Hey do you need some help opening your door?"asked a man from farther down the hall.
"Yes please. I don't understand how to open the door."I said with a grateful look.
"Well first off it won't help to kick the door. Second the door comes towards you not away from you so, kicking it will make it harder to open it. Also. My name is Maxwell, but people call me Max."Introduced Max.
"My name is Alice White. And where do we put the crystal?"I asked curiously.
"You put the crystal on the hole with the shape of your crystal. It is an important place because without that there is no opening the door."Max said.
"Okay thanks. Oh. Where is your dorm?"I wondered if I should need his help again so might as well learn it now so I know where to find him.
"Directly across from you. Room 250."He said waving bye.
I opened the door took care of my possessions and went to sleep. I had been a lot tireder than I originally thought.