roommates

1 school year later.
Knock knock
"Hello?" I asked.
"Are you Alice White?" a red head wearing a plaid skirt, a white t-shirt, and a tie.
"Yes. Why?" I responded.
"I'm Shyla (shy-la) Irwin (ier-win). I will be your new roommate. I um..." stuttered Shyla.
"Nice to meet you Shyla. Do you have your schedule?" I asked.
"Yeah. They said we had the same one." Shyla said.
"Well. I have to go I'm going to meet my friend Max." I said a bit rushed.
"Okay. I'll be setting my stuff up. "Responded Shyla.
-----------------------------------------------------
I wonder why Max wants me to meet him at the Little Bird Cafe.
"Hello?" I asked.
"SURPRISE!" Max shouted.
"Omg. Thats amazing. Why did you do this. You know I don't like you throwing parties. " I scolded.
"I threw a celebratory get together for you." Smirked Max.
"Okay I guess that'll fly because it isn't a party, but I'm going to get you. Now why did you want me to meet you?" I asked.
"Will you make me the happiest boy in school and be my girlfriend?" Jack asked while kneeling with a diamond necklace.
"Yes. YES!!!" I shouted.
"Well would you like some food?" Jack asked with a smile from eye to eye.
"Why yes. I would love some food." I said while giggling.
We spent the night talking. It wasn't till 10 when we headed to the dorms.
"Good night Alice. See you tomorrow morning." Jack said while walking away.