Alice White

Alice White is the girl
I'm Alice White. I'm 15 years old and have to take a magic level. If I have 100% magic in my veins I could get into the best school in the world but,if I'm 25% or less I might have to go to the worst school. However if I range from 26% to 99% I could get any school including the best and worst.
I go to check the mail to find I got a letter from the magic level testers. This is what it said :
Dear Alice White,
Your test will be moved to tomorrow the fifth of October. We hope you don't miss it because you will be banned from all magic dragon schools. When you come you will need a pencil, notepad, and an apple.
Thank you,
Magic level
Testers

 Thank you,Magic level Testers

P.s. Cut this ticket out for access to the test room.
I cut out the ticket then went back to reading.
~~time skip~~
"Bye mum I'm going to the library to take my magic level test."I shouted.
"Bye honey tell me your results when you come home okay. Do your best. " she said back.
"Hello Miss.Lyra. I'm here to take my magic level test here's my ticket they said to bring with me."I stated.
"Oh hi Alice, right over here. You will be given a choice of magic words to choose from then you will have to figure out what the actual meaning of the word is and what it does."She responded with a smile.
"Um... Do I get time to prepare for the quiz?"I ask before she was able to get far down the isle of books.
"Yes right now is your study time.Any other questions?"She said.
"Nope. Thank you."I replied.