Training

It was 6:00am when my alarm went off. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I slammed my finger on the off button to turn it off then went to go take a shower. It was 6:30 when I got out of my shower and got dressed. I was wearing my school uniform which consists of a plaid skirt, white t-shirt, and a black tie. I walked out into the hallway and walked to the cafeteria.
          They had pancakes, bacon, eggs, and OJ for breakfast. I sat down at a table next to the door. Around 7:00 5 tall muscular boys walked in and told me to scat. I told them no but then one of them picked me up by my coller and screamed at me to scat. I still didn't leave. I said I was here first and I'm not leaving. Then Max walked in and darted over to me. He then got in a fight with the other kids. The lunch lady had to separate us. She said I could sit at the table I was already at and the tall muscular boys had to find another table and to not start another fight or it will be the principal's office.
          Around 8:30 Max and I walked to class. We had the same schedule. The teacher was very nice and let us pick our seats for the school year. Max and I chose to sit next to the door together. First period was about history of the schools and how this happened. I found it fascinating while Max fell asleep during class.
          Next was magic class. This teacher was a lot stricter. She had our names on our desk she put all the new kids up front and then the bad kids then everyone else. Max was at the very back.  She explained what magic is and how it works. Half the class didn't understand what she was talking about however Max was always talking like this so I understood it all. I started rising to the top of the class.  When the bell range the teacher asked me to stay awhile. She said her name was Ms.Fredrickson. She asked me 'if I would like to be a tutor for someone because I understood the subject'. I told her 'yes but who will I be tutoring?' She said 'Max.'
I ran to catch up with Max to tell him the news.
"Hey Alice. Whats up?" Asked Max.
"Ms. Fredrickson just asked if I wanted to tutor you." I told him.
"Well what did you say?" Asked Max.
"I said yes. So I am your new tutor." I smiled.
"Well it's lunch time we better hurry or we won't get what we wanted." Max said running to the cafeteria.
"Well after this we have... dragon class. I wonder what that is about." I said.
"Well your about to find out we have 5 minutes till class starts." Max said throwing our trash away.
"We got hurry. Se ya!" I said darting off.
"Alice. Max. I expect you to be here 5 minutes before class starts understand?" Said the teacher.
"Yes sir. We will be here earlier next time