The bestiee break up

Audrianna POV

I woke up to bibby arms wrapped around me.I was so comfortable I flipped my phone over and it read
6:35am

I decided to be an early bird and wake up before he did.I went down stairs to where I found all of bibby's friend sleep on the couches with blunts and styrofoam cups in there hands.

7:45

Bibby was still sleep but everyone else was awake they cut on the news.so I just walked in the kitchen and pour me a cup of orange juice.til I heard the words McDonald's which mad me turn my head back around the corner and stare at the tv.

"Ayye is that bucktz?"George said pointing at the tv.

I knew it was bibby and that made me walk in the living room slowly with my mouth wide open.

"And that's"George turned around looking at me with a blank expression.

Bibby walked downstairs yawning and rubbing his head but stopped and when he saw what was on the news.

"Dammmn"bibby said looking at me.

"Damn shit fuck fuck Damn shit"I said freaking the hell out.

Everybody was looking around confused.

"Bibby what the fuck you do?"herb said.

"Audrianna y-you have college and everything else to worry about"India said scolding me.

"Damn chill out I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time"I said interrupting her.

"O yea that's a good explanation in court"she said sarcastically smiling

"Yea maybe I should require that ya think"I said sarcastically snapping.

"Your so dumb you-"she said

"Damn my dumbness sure got me a diploma and hella scholarships you should try"I said trying not to blow up.

By this time whole gang was looking at us two go at it.

"Maybe I can"she said

"Yep."I said trying to cool down

"Your so full of it"India said.

It's about to go down I thought.

"Can you shut up already? I been done with that Damn shit"I said.

"Wont hold my tounge for anybody"she said.

"Damn preppy bitches out here growing balls now?"I said chuckling pointing at her.

"yea I grew so what bitch?she said standing up

"I might be smart and allat but please don't stand up like you ready for me"I said putting my hair in a bun.

"Wassup"India said.

I know we cool but I was about to go in.

"Wassup hoe"I said

She sung but missed.I posted up and swung and hit and grabbed her by her hair and she had mines.herb finally got her hands out of my hair and bibby was pulling me away.bibby picked me up and started walking away.

"Fuck you fuck all of this I'm out this bitch"I said grabbing my things and leaving the house.