How it all started

Audrianna POV

I woke up to Bibby laying on my chest sleep I looked down and picked up my phone and looked at what time it was it read 6:35am.I moved a little over to move my arm.

"Watchu doing?"Bibby groaned.

"I'm moving my arm was stuck"I said.

"Damn I was comfortable"Bibby said getting up rolling his eyes.

"My bad I ain't want a broken arm"I said sarcastically.

"I need to take a shower"he said getting up going to a backpack by the door that I don't know how got here.

"Okay"I said

He left out the living room so I got under the covers we slept in,til I heard a phone ring I looked over at mines.

"What the fuck"I mumbled.

I got off the couch walking over to Bibby's backpack.it was his. It was herb calling I let it ring then it rung again herb wouldn't call back to back if it wasn't something serious so I answered.

"G?"herb said

"Hello"I mumbled

"Audrianna?"herb questioned.

I hung up really quick I heard Bibby getting out the shower and I knew herb was gonna call back since he heard my voice so I turned the phone off.And ran back to the sofa.

"You hungry?"Bibby said coming out the restroom. With grey sweatpants and no shirt.

Gawd Lee😑💦

"Ummmm yea"i said looking Bibby up and down.

"watchu looking at?"Bibby said chuckling.

"Nothing" I said realizing I was staring.

"Yea whatever" he said licking his lips.

"Stop doing that"I said laughing.

"What I did?"he said chuckling.

"Nothinng"I said smiling throwing my pink jacket off on the couch and walking to the restroom.

25 minutes later

I got out the shower did my natural hygiene and walked out to the living room where Bibby had 2 plates of Chinese food and bottles of soda sitting on the table.

"For me"I asked pointing at the food.

"Duh"he said laughing.

"Aww thanks Bibby"I said smiling and walking over to him kissing him on the cheek.

"You welcome" he said smiling from ear to ear.

"Blushing"I asked smiling

"Only cause of you"he said.

15 minutes later

Me and Bibby were done eating our food so we layed on the couch and watched A Hunted House 2.he got up and walked to his back pack and pulled out the phone and turning it on.

"Damn herb called 25 times"he said looking at the phone sideways.

"Damn for real?"I said acting clueless.

"Hello"he said on the phone with herb putting it on speaker.

"G the block real hot,word around town is the opps know who it is but we haven't seen no opps or suspicious niggas round here but just in case they plotting you need to be out the way."herb said with all seriousness.

"Fuck!you think I need to vet?"Bibby said balling his fist.

"Prolly so G just for bout 3 weeks or so just til yo name clear I got 500 racks and a car you can come get to leave and you need to find Audrianna and take her witchu I know you got some type of feelings for her."herb said.

"Audrianna right here G we saw each other at the store and I stayed the night at her crib."Bibby said rubbing his hands over his face.

"G tell me all the details like how y'all did it,position everything"herb said being trying to be nosey.

"Nothing even happened"Bibby said dying of laughter.

"Damn no play.but when you leaving?"herb said chuckling.

"Tomorrow,we're leaving tomorrow "I said anxiously.

"Ight well y'all start packing and I'll meet y'all with the car and money"herb said.

"Ight G thanks for looking out"Bibby said.

They hung up. With that being said he told me to go pack the things that I need and to get all the money I had.

I had 6 racks in my shoe box and about $800 in my wallet I packed some bra's, underwear, and a few outfits and shoes.and returned to the living room.

"Audrianna"Bibby said with his head down.

"Yes Bibby"I said looking up at him on the other sofa.

"Come here"he said looking up at me.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"I want you to know that whatever happens to me or us I always gotchu always have always will."Bibby said looking at me.

"I gotchu too"I said looking at him.

"Fosho?"he said looking up at me smiling.

"Fosho"I said smiling and diving into his face and kissing him.

I jumped up and moved.

"Why you ruin the moment?"he said laughing and standing up.

"I ain't want it to end low key"I said laughing.

He walked over to me and held me around my waist and kissed me.