Love Dont Change!

Audrianna POV

"...I think I have a uhh order waiting for me at wingstop can someone please go pick it up?" I asked shrugging.

"Wtf audrii"Bibby said laughing

"I'm sooo serious"i straight faced everybody.

the doctor said i should be out no time so thats good.😊

"Ill go pick up your order"indya volunteered.

"Please and thank you"i said and smiled.

She left the room.I was still confused and over thinking the herb and condom situation 😏and the situation with me and herb i honestly didn't even take that serious and we didn't even do anything but kiss i keep asking myself " should i be wrong?" If bibby and India didn't do anything then I'm in worlds of shit like really really 😑

The doctor came in and let me sign my release forms i wasn't hurting my mind was just everywhere at the moment. India came back i ate and we got in the car.

"Everybody needs to come eat at our house tomorrow only us as in india,audrianna,bibby,herb us 4" i said making it VERY CLEAR.

"Okayy"india said laughing.

"No kyro nor George nor Shawn"i said serious as possible.

"Ight" bibby said dryly.

Tf wrong with him?😕

We dropped herb and india off. When me and herb said no hard feelings we were so serious😭.im gonna go get my hair done tm i still gotta slay💀

We got inside the house he aint say a word. He smoked and went to sleep he aint even eat.

MOOD:😕👌✌👋

i took a shower and went to sleep.

Bibby POV:

I woke up and audrianna was sound asleep.mannn something not gone go right at this little thing we having tonight i feel it😑.

I was not talking to her at this point of time .i got up made breakfast and got in the shower i went downstairs and audrianna was up.

"i have to go get my hair done today about at 2"she said as she finished her food.

"Why you telling me?"i asked with a attitude .

"O i just wanted to let yo rude,dumb,ugly ass know"she said semi-screaming.

"O well shit i don't care"i said.

"damn i aint know it was like that but its all coo my nigga"she shrugged and went upstairs.

You might of already guessed yep her told me about that lil hot breath ass kiss💀

1:45

"Im out"Audrianna screamed as she was leaving out the door.

"I doonnnt carrre"i screamed back.

Audrianna POV

"Can i get the jumbo box braid i have to be dont by 5:30." I said.

"We got you"adakou said in her african accent.

"Okayy" i said sticking my tounge out.

I put everybody in a group message and told them that the dinner started at 7:00 hey said OK.

4:45

"Done"adakou said.

"Thank you sm"i said as i kissed her on her cheek and gave her $200 nd let her keep the change.

I went to walmart and got the food for dinner i was cooking chicken,sausage and shrimp Alfredo😭😍

I went home got in the shower got out did my makeup and went down stairs and started cooking.

Boiled the chicken,shrimp,and sausage and let that sit for a while and finished by 6:45.

Bibby came in and took a shower and sat on the couch watching tv then herb them came.

"Oh yea bibby kaylla coming tomorrow." I said.

"My friend"bibby said smiling hard him and kaylla got a strong ass bond.

Kaylla my saucetwin sister😂nah fr.💦

His MOOD:😑😑😑😇

nigga really?

"The food done" i said.

Everybody got up and sat at the table as i passed out plates nd getting drinks.

"Soo yunno somebody is going to fight tonight right?"he asked coming up behind me in my ear whispering.

"Yea im pretty sure but o well"i mumbled back.

We all started eating in silence.

"I know everybody at this table has something to confess so dont get to acting retarded tonight" i said.

Nobody said nothing.

"Ill go first,i found a freshly used condom in your pants while i was washing its irking me bad.im not even tripping at this point i just wanna know who it was." I said looking at my food.

"Ima be a man about this it was tattianna and i fucked India"he confessed.

"Ian even tripping"i said.

India was looking at bibby.

"I was about to have sexual actions with audrianna"herb said and it busted all the silence.

India's eyes started watering.i started laughing.

"So much for friends huh?" I asked

"You tell me"india said with a attitude.

"Please dont"i said.

"I meann orrr?"she said.

ITS BOUTA GET LIT.

"Ian wanna fight cause i just got my hair done but you got me all the way fucked up i aint feeling my hair like that if you wanna go wassup?."i asked.

"Wassup?"india asked .

I spazzed tf out and threw my sprite all innat bitch face and ran over there.bibby grabbed me and herb tried to grab her but we was banging broo,she fell and i got on top of her and was Putin in work😛then bibby grabbed me😑she hit me with a mean one when she got up.they set us down
and they was giving us speeches and shit. And she called me a bitch so i took my food off my plate and threw it at her head.she got up and ran to me and we stared fighting again.

Finally they went home.me and bibby talked everything out and cleaned up and took a shower and laid down.

Some people may say "she dumb" or w.e but yall gotta understand this the LOML💖it aint easy to just give up on him like i would do any other nigga REAL love just dont end like that. If it do then it wasn't love at all😴

Cant wait to see kaylla tm 😭😍need to lace her😌

i got up and reserved us somewhere to eat and get our nails done. after that i layed down and went to sleep.

IM BACK😌

SORRY FOR MY WRITERS BLOCK😭

LOVE YALL