Wicked Twisted Twisted Wicked

Bibby POV

I've been calling audrianna all day and night o really don't know what wrong

*calls her*

"Hello?"

"Audrianna where you at you okay what's wrong" I said fast being surprised that she answered.

"Nahh fuck you I can't talk to you rn" she screamed.

"No tattianna was all a mistake Audrianna I swear" I explained.

"I really don't give a fuck y'all can have each other". She said crying.

"I miss you I can't live without you Audrianna " I said.

"Better call tattianna with the stiff ass weave" she said snuffling the she hung up.

Bro wtf did I just do.

Audrianna POV

My comeback was fire but im really no that hurt😴yes i cried😕but im a savage😊😂.

I dont get hurt i get even😛

"well thanks foo"i said smirking.

"Forrr?..." he asked smiling

"Well yunno"i said sticking my tongue out and winking.

💦💦💦💦💦😏He left and i just got up took a shower and went on a date with india.

-----------------------------------------

"Bitcccccccccchhhhhh lemme tell you how i was doing laudry and i stuck my hand in bibbys pants pockets and found a condom full of cum bitch i was so mad"i said

"Bitch you lieing."She said with her jaw dropped.

"Hell nahh"i said.

"Fuck you niggas i could masterbate i dont play breakup to makeup"i said laughing.

"So watch you do?"india asked.

"Welllll........"i said looking down at my toes.

"No you didnt you couldnt have this is not the audrianna i kno"she said

"I didnt get anything but top"i laughed in my head but remained with a straight face.

"Stilll..."she said looking at me.

"Wtf i know your not taking his side bitch i may act like im okay but you know how bad that shit hurt me" i semi-yelled at india.

"Annnnd"she said shrugging her shoulders.

"holdup. Are you fucking him!"i screamed .

"......n-n-no audrianna"she hesitated to say.

"I can't believe this! I hope you can find a ride home crusty dusty ass bitch"I threw Chinese food and soda all in her face and walked off crying.

"I don't live with herb" she shouted.

"Why you telling me tell the taxi that" I continued to walk away.

I was so hurt.

No more savage Audrianna.

As much as I told myself I didn't care I still felt like I needed to get even so that's what I'm going to do.

I pulled into the parking lot and got out the car it was like 2am I left my phone in the car along with my shoes and jacket.

I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Who is it?" They asked.

"Audrianna"I responded back.

Herb opened the door with his shirt off. And I went in and.....

What the hell is going on?

India need her ass beat.

Who gave Audrianna top?😂

What did Audrianna and herb do??????