Turning Point.

Audrianna POV

I was thinking about what bibby said yesterday. As much as I hate to say it I think I'm falling for him I was told to never fall for a Chicago boy but bibby seems different I think I might talk to him about it.

"Bibby?"I asked him as I walked back in the room from the bathroom.

"Yea wassuh?"he questioned looking up from his iPhone.

"I was thinking about what you said yesterday we're you serious? I don't know if I'm over thinking everything or what."I said looking At him.

"I was dead ass serious.I really like you "he said walking over to me.

We hugged for the longest and he went to sit back down.

2 weeks later

Me and bibby are doing good.our relationship has been good.we even took a trip to the Chi so we can see everyone. We saw india she ain't speak she kept eyeing me but I ain't even acknowledge her .

*phone rings*
I looked at my phone it wasn't mine bibby was in the shower but it was his phone. It said unknown

"Hello"I said with deep tone in my voice like I was bibby.

"Hey bibby"she said sounding Flirty.

"Hey watchu need"I said still with my bibby voice.

I heard bibby cut of the water

"You told me to Call because she wasn't gonna be there and you needed this tight tight"she said referring to her pussy.

"When I say this"I asked.

"Yesterday silly"she said laughing

"Call me back in 5 minutes flat"I said demanding.

"Okay daddy"she said I hung up.

I put bibbys phone in the same place and sat down.

"Hey baby what you doing"he asked.

"Single wby? "I said looking up.

"What?"he questioned.

"Tight tight called"I said smiling.

"I know it sounds bad but it isn't what you think "he said sitting down.

"I know it what I think watch this "I said waiting for the phone to ring

*phone rings*

"Hello daddy?"she said I put it on speaker.

"Bitch listen here I will beat the he'll out of you and cut you up and fry your ass I will slice you right up call this phone again "I said laughing.

"Um.ummmm I'm soooo sorry I didn't mean to I must have the wrong number "she lied.

"Yea Goodbye "I said.

I didn't know what to do at all at that point.

"Welcome to the single life"I said smiling.

I'm not going to cry over him at all I was going to get have fun.
I decide to go out and have fun with my cousin at 9:00pm.😇

I got dressed I put on a dress that risses up on the side with my greytoes 💦i did my makeup and hair and finally walked out rhe restroom .

"Where you going"bibby asked.

"Out"i said being stubborn.

"Ill be home"he said assuring me.

"O"i said i didnt care.

*knocking on door*

"You ready?"my cousin asked me .

"Then ive ever been"i said taking a couple of pictures.

We left we arrived at the the party it was hella turnt we got drinks and weed from the boy at the door and we drunk and smoke i was so drunk and high i was actually enjoying myself.

"Wanna dance?"my cousin asked me.

"Sure" i said we walkef over to the dance floor.

My song came on and i had to throw a lil sum but the song reminded me of bibby.

Young thug -best friend.

I started to dance and somebody came behind me .i just jept on dancing he was sooo finne .

I stopped because i felt chicken nugget😂

I looked for tina everywhere i couldnt find her.i finally saw her at a table sniffing powder with a whole group of niggas.

"Tina what the fuck"i said slapping her.

"Its okay try it"she said obviously high as hell..

"Yea try it"a boy said pulling my arm i jerked it away.

They all forced me into a room .

"No no leave me alone."i said fighting.

Im from chicago i never lack but i was trying to avoid that.ive never actually killed a person ive saw it been done alot .

They forced the powder in my nose.

"Stoop!"i screamed.

"No bitch"he said kicking me in my stomach.

I was so weak i couldnt help but to sit there and get jumped by three boys til i grabbed my side purse and just fired shots.

I got up and ran out the room i ra down the stairs and ran out the house and took off i didnt bother to look back i had blood on my face,clothes,arms,and my legs.

i finally ran to the room door and beat on it.

"Bibby open the door please please i need help open the door please"i screamed as i bang on the door i becam really weak and threw up all on the front door.

"Audrianna?"bibby said opening the door.

"I did it"I said breaking down pulling out the gun.

"Calm down put the gun down Audrianna."bibby said reaching out for the gun.

"I killed all 3 of them it's my fault"I was just breaking down I couldn't breathe.

"Calm down come on let's take a shower"he said.

I took a shower and washed my hair.I got out and cryed all night.

"Audrianna?"bibby asked from the other bed.

"Yes"I said sniffling.

"Want me to come over there"he asks.

"Where tight tight?" I asked sarcastically

"Nowhere where I'm worried that was a real stupid move "he said sounding ashamed.

I gave in.

He was sleep I just stayed up til I saw a reflection I didn't believe my eyes..........