Chapter Eleven*

Falling on the ground and on top of a body is what woke me up the next morning. My eyes shot open and I looked down at Riley, whose eyes were wide. "What the hell," I mumbled before he chuckled.

"I must have fallen off the bed in my sleep," he replied, his hand resting on my back.

"Yeah, and you took me with you." His grin grew and he shook his head before sighing and letting his head fall to the floor. "What were you dreaming about?"

His face then went serious and he shook his head before running his fingers through my hair. "I really don't want to say, because I'm afraid it might come true."

"Please?"

He sighed and shook his head once more, which made me groan. "Avery, I can't, okay? I just can't."

I groaned before sitting up and getting tangled in the sheets, which made me fall down beside him. When I heard his chuckle beside me, I narrowed my eyes. "Don't laugh at me."

"And why not?"

I then smirked before rolling over on top of him and pinning his wrists to the ground, which made his eyes go wide. "Avery," he swallowed before I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"Wh-what are you doing?"

I giggled before straddling his lap and leaning down, kissing up and down his neck. He breathed deeply through his nose and I shifted, causing him to moan softly.

"Avery," his voice shook before he gripped my hips in his hands tightly, his fingertips digging into my skin. I then leaned back and smirked before standing up and taking a couple of steps, only to get attacked by Riley. He threw himself on top of me, which caused me to fall to the ground and groan in pain.

"Riley! What the hell," I exclaimed before turning on my back and seeing that his face was inches away from mine.

One of his eyebrows were raised and he cleared his throat before speaking. "Now, Avery, you know that I don't like to be teased like that."

"Riley, get up," I whined while I tried to push him off me.

"And why should I?"

"Because you're heavy!"

His eyes went wide and he huffed before leaning down and sucking on my neck, causing my eyes to roll in the back of my head. "Now you see," he said as he pulled away. "It's mostly muscle. And you know that." He winked before rolling off of me and standing up, my eyes going wide.

"You teased me!" I exclaimed before I sat up.

He turned around, a smirk spread across his lips. "Well, didn't you do the same to me? It's only fair."

I groaned before standing up, the sheets still wrapped around my body. "It's not fair. If anything, its misery."

He laughed loudly before staring directly into my eyes, "well then you've put me through enough misery for today."

I shook my head and scoffed before he turned around and headed for the bathroom. "So you just aren't going to finish what you started?" He stopped in place before his fists clenched at his sides. "I mean you might as well do that, you are weak, aren't you?" He breathed in deeply and I grinned when I realized I had him right where I wanted him. "I mean, you did lose that one match, and then whenever we you know, have sex, it's like you aren't giving me all you have." I saw his body shaking and I tried to hold in my laugh as I finished. "It's sad, really."

That's whenever he turned around.

He head towards me and my eyes widened as I saw his heavy breathing. When he approached me, I crossed my arms over my chest and smirked up at him before he growled, "you want to see how weak I am?" I bit my lip and closed my eyes before nodding, seeing his face only inches away from mine when I opened them.