The Look

~Rashone~

Roni: Right on time. Now let's get down to buisness..

Chres & I looked at each other. No longer did my anger have any importance at this point. All that mattered at this point was if I would survive what was to come next in this buisness Ronald was talking about.

Rae: What buisness?

Roni smiled and nodded to Toni.

Toni: Your initiation in order to officially become one of us. Now, Puffy.. You do realize what this means, don't you?

Chres just blinked and looked at Roni. Clearly, he's terrified.

Roni: It means you have to get your hair cut.

Chres: Why?

His eyes were bulging out of his head.

Roni: Because I said so.. and..

He motioned for one of the guys to come over.. New Blood stepped into the light.

Roni: In order to be one of us, you must look like us..

He said, patting New Blood on his shoulder. I smiled. This was pure torture to him and I loved it.. Revenge is so sweet..

Toni: What you smilin' for? You ain't being let off so easy either..

I held my breath. He motioned for the other one to step into the light. The one who looked like me was staring me in the face once again..

Toni: Now, we wanted you for a reason. And not just for you qualities.. But for your looks too..

Roni: Since you both look like our new recruits, I figured that we could get twice as much damage done if we had duplicates of two of the same guys.. You two fit the script perfectly..

Rae: But what does this have to do with me changing my looks?

Toni: Look at Blue and look at you.. Identical twins.. All you have to do is change you style and hair.. Braid it and we'll take care of the rest..

Chres: Our style? Changed?

Rae: Our mom can hardly stay awake as it is to make a dime! What makes you think that we have that kind of money to change our style?

Toni grabbed me by the collar.

Toni: Like I said.. You change your hair and we'll do the rest..

He said through his teeth.. I nodded.

Roni: Toni, let him go..

He released me and I put my hand on my neck.

Roni: Now, I called my main man, Terry to come and fix your hair tonight to look like the new recruits hair. Afterwards, you will be measured and fitted for a suit.

Chres: A suit?

I know we sound pretty fuckin' dumb at the moment.. Don't blame us though.. We're scared, shocked and doomed. What are going to our mother?

Toni: We all wear them. Your only job is to keep them clean. Luckily, one of your mom's jobs is as a worker at the laundry mat and the dry cleaners.

I looked down at my shoes. What am I to do? All of a sudden, I heard footsteps and Ronald's hand clap together, then he began to rub them together.

Roni: Puffy, go sit for Terry. This won't take long at all and it's totally painless.. if you don't move..

Chres: What?