Sometimes You Gotta Fall Before You Fly

KALIS POV

'WHAT THE FUCK KALI.' Niall Screams Out. His Screams Cause Zayn, Louis, And Liam To Run Up To The Bunk Where Me And Harry Were In. I Was In Tears Now. 'YOU FUCKING WHORE. YOU GO AND EAT HARRY'S FACE OUT, WHILE YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND.' He Screams At Me, On The Top Of His Lungs. 'But I Didn't Kiss Him..' I Whispered To Myself. But Then, I Just Turn Around To Harry's Shocked Face, And Slapped It. I Didn't Wanna Scream. I Wouldn't Be Able To Make Out My Screams With My Tears. 'Get. The. Fuck. Out.' I Whisper. He Does As He's Told. I Went On My Social Media. Twitter: Hate. Tumblr: Hate. Great. I Went On My Twitter Again, And Saw A Dm. I Checked it, And It Was Austin Carlile. I Was About To Freak Out. I Then Calmed Down, And Read The Dm. It Read: 'Hi Kali :) Im Austin From Of Mice And Men. I Saw All The Hate You've Gotten, And Im So Sorry. If Any Of The Guys Treat You Like Shit, Remember, You Can Always Dm Me, And We Can Talk About it :) And If You Want To, Feel Free, You Can Always Move Into Our Bus :) Well, If You have A Problem, Im Always Here :)' I Couldn't Believe My Eyes. I Checked My Other DM. Alan Ashby: 'Hi Kali (: I Know Austin Already DMed You, But I Decided To Do It Anyway (: So, I've Seen, That You've Gotten Some Hate, And We Talked To The Guys. That If You Feel Neglected By Them, They'll Drive You To Us. We'll Never Neglect you. So If You Like The Idea, Come On Over (:' OH. EM. GEE. Two Guys From Of Mice And Men Dmed Me. Im Freaking Out. I Run Down, With A Big Smile On My Face. 'What, Are You Happy Niall Broke Up With You.?' Liam Said. 'Um, No. Im Moving In With Of Mice And Men.' I Said Back.

Sorry, I Kinda Left You On A Cliffhanger There. Well, And I Also Apologize That I Haven't Updated, In, What, Like A Month Or Two.? A/N: 100 Reads For A New Chapter :)