Moving isnt always fun

'Um no, I'm moving in with Of Mice And Men.' I said, annoyance in my tone of speech. I give Liam a look of disgust, and slowly walk away. I walk to my bunk, and get my phone out. As I scroll through my contacts, I find the name: 'superman.' I click on it, and call him. 'Him' is my best friend Dylan. He's been with me since the beginning. He's always cared and has been involved in with my problems and/or my concerns. He's been a big part of my life since I was 13. He's was 14 at the time.
-Flashback-
I was 13 at the time, walking to school, on the first day of 8th grade. My school put grades K-12 Into one school. So I was walking through the school, minding my own business, trying to find my homeroom, As I bump into someone. But it's not just 'someone.' That 'someone' was the guy I liked since I was around 11 or 12. He was always better than me, and I never bothered to touch him. Correction, I never had the guts. "oh, hi I'm sorry, are you okay.?" I said, not able to look him in the eye. 'It's perfectly fine, wanna talk after classes, I'll see you behind the school around 4:15. Bye.' OMG. He just asked me to hang out.
-end of flashback-
I listened for the ringing, and soon hear a Belgian accent say out 'Hello.?' I then said 'DYLAN MA NIGGA I GOTTA TELL YOU SOME SHIT.!' I
screamed into the phone. 'Holy crap calm your tits and start talking.' I just chuckled at his response and started talking. 'First Austin carlile DMed me, and so did Alan Ashby. They said if I wanted to, I could move into their bus with them.' I hear him gasp and start screaming in the background. After he finishes, he comes to a steady 'so, when are you leaving?' 'In maybe 3 hours or something. I can't stand being here.' 'B-but what about Niall?' He said, and I could feel his cornered smile, turn into a big frown. 'I don't know, but all I do know is that I'm leaving. When we come to Belgium, I'll come to hang out with you.' 'Ok, but you better come!!' He said through the phone. 'Well Dylanpoo I'll see you when I see you. Bye boo thang.' And from that, I hung up. I went through my carrier, and got all my stuff. I started heading out, and walked about a block or two, and spotted Austin there. I ran to him, and once I got near him, I dropped my stuff, an jumped into a hug with him. We stood there in that hug for about 7 hugs, until I whisked 'thank you so much Austin, I don't know where I wold be if it wasn't for you.' he just smiled. We then started sprinting, in fear we'd be late to the plane. We sat on the plane, and from there, I was asleep. This life will be fun. Being with my favorite band, in person everyday. I can't wait.

IM SO SORRY. My laptop has been malfunctioning for the longest time so now I've updated this on my phone. This might be short, but I promise I'll get one to you soon. This was just I get into the details of Kali moving in with Of Mice And Men. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter :D sorry if it was bad D: