Im Not Loved

My name is Kali. I'm a normal 18 year old girl with blue eyes and blonde hair. Just my story has a twist. My parents are abusive. I Have Medical Problems That I Have Medication For. And I have a cutting problem. Heres my story:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KALI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" Screams my dad. "Im Coming..." I say coming down the stairs crying with blood dripping down my wrist. "What Is That on your wrist?" He says, looking as if he was gonna beat me again. "I cut myself by accident." I said washing off the blood on my wrist, and drying it. he went up to my room, and saw the razor on my bathroom sink, with the blood dripping down the sink.  "That doesn't look like an accident, does it?" He said, hearing the anger building up in his voice. "Maybe it wasn't" I said back, starting to cry. He takes me downstairs, and starts beating me again. I started screaming at him, not caring about how he has a metal spoon in his hand. I run upstairs and lock myself in my room. I picked my razor up again and started cutting even more, not caring this can kill me. I don't eve care anymore, I Hate my life. "Shit." I say under my breath. My boyfriend, Jason, beats me, and I can't break up with him. He will beat me if he sees this. I cut everywhere I can, hoping to cut a vein open, and bleed to death. Yeah, good luck with that Kali, I whisper to myself. As i go to my bathrrom to clean my wrist and my thighs in the shower, i trip over something and land on a broken tile. I screamed in pain like crazy. My dad trys to get into my room, but the door is locked, so he can't get in. He unscrews the door, seeing that im bleeding out because my thigh landed on a broken tile. He calls the hospital, and i'm there for a month. Jason visits me sometimes, but all he talks about is how clumsy I am. He doesn't understand that I get what he's saying. Im unconscious for about a day or 2, I can't remember. When I got back home, it was 3 days before I go to a One Direction signing. I tried to recover as much as I could over the 3 day. "Kali, its time to go to the signing!!" Oh, I didn't mention this, but I LOVE One Direction. My mum screamed, starting up the car. I wore a cute short sleeved shirt and black skinny jeans. As I arrive, I came and got my cd, and they signed it. Niall was first, and saw all my cuts. He tooke me arm and showed it to Louis, who was next to him. Louis was amazed, and asked why I did that. I told him my cat cut me, bue he didn't fall for it. He talked to my mum, and she explained that she didn't want me, that shes gonna give me away to an adoption center. Lou tells me and my mum to stay there for a second. We did, and he came back with a cheeky grin, and says "Can we adopt her?" My mum agrees with glee! So many thoughts were running through my mind. OMG ONE DIRECTION ARE MY DADS. OMG. OH MAH GAWD. I can't believe my new dads are One Direction. My mothers are Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle. I can't tell if this is a dream. BUT ITS NOT. Lou And Niall tell the other boys that im moving in with them. They all looked at me with a cheeky grin. Then my mum takes me home to pack all my stuff. I went upstairs and packed everything i could, then took another suitcase to fill the rest up. And I take my cat into a moving bag. I go downstairs  and get my luggage into the car. Now that I think about it, I won't miss my parents. They abused me. I can't remember them. So I said bye to my parents, and i left to the signing again, just backstage this time. PAul started questioning me for why I'm here, and then I told him to ask the boys why "Kali" is here. He went, and came back with a grin, Saying "Welcome to the family Kali!!" He told me to come, and he showed me my room in the tour bus, and I unpacked my stuff. Harry came in to greet me, and saw how I unpacked my cat. He got attracted to Golden pretty easily. Oh, By The Way, my cat's name is Golden. He started welcoming me to the tour bus. He showed me where the bathroom is, where the kitchen is, and most importantly, the fridge. How'd he know I get hungry really easily? Whatever, he knew what he knew.