Life (HAPPINESS)

Everyday Of Emptiness:

LIFE

      Life is a gift from God. In life, there are many problems you'll be facing of. Life will always have problems and the way to deal with them is to let them be. Face your problem in order to survive and to make your life easier. In fact, God doesn't give us problems if we can't puzzle it. So face it and you will not be miserable.

     But Damn, why other people can't face their problems while others can. I know, we people have a different problems in life but you know, you can always puzzle it little by little. Secondly, why they make it miserable when they can always make it easier. You know others just make their problems more miserable. Third, why people can't accept that Life has many problems to face, analyze and to figure out. Lastly, why they can't open their eyes and realize that there is someone up there, looking and waiting for you to come to His hands. But you can never blame them tho. We may be not on their shoes but we have this power to change their perspectives in life.

      Life, may be so hard but there will always be a time to move forward and be happy. When you're having a hard time, give it a  'lil rest. But don't you ever forget to get up. Baby, world is a cruel place and all you have to do is to go with it's flow. Your happiness? It's your choice. Everything in this life, depends on your choice. And there is so many reason to be happy, many reason to get up each new day, many reason to live life to the fullest. Live and love everything what you have right now. You're not alone, baby. Don't sulk yourself in your four-sided corner room. Open your heart and don't guard your walls. This is life and you have to deal with it.

                                                                      Love,
                                  Amanda Entice Gonzales