Wasted

Everyday of Emptiness:
            WASTED

Just forget everything and be wasted. For some reasons in our life, we just want to get wasted. Go to bars, get drunk and feel good.

Everyone of us wants to be wasted just for fun. And some, others wants to be wasted because they want to run to their problems. Escape.

I wanna get wasted. Have some fun. Get drunk. Party all night. Enjoy. And forget. I know it is just temporary. You'll get wasted at one night, then after that day, everything will be back again.

It's so fun to go to a party, feeling wasted. Dance. Scream at the top of your lungs.

Just like right now. I'm in the bar. I ordered two hard drinks and sit at the corner.

One shot.

Two shots.

Three.

Four.

Five...

Then I lose my counts.

I stand up and went to the dance floor. I dance like there's no tomorrow. I scream at the top of my lungs.

When the beat drops, I jump, raising my hands. It feels so good. I can do this all night.

I dance. Dance and dance and scream. Scream.

Until. A tear. Fall.

My tears keep on falling and falling.

I just sit there in the middle. Covering my face. People might think I am crazy right now.

"Amanda."

I heard someone calling my name.

"Amanda."

Then I saw someone coming. He kneeled over  to face me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"It's me."

"Who?"

"Amanda! Get up!"

His voice is familiar.

He offered his hand, so I reached for it because I don't want to waste my energy arguing.
Right after,  I can feel that his carrying me. I don't know where he would take me. Then, I noticed that he opened his car and gingerly put me on the seat.

He murmured something. I can't hear. But I hear something being me drunk.

"W-what did you sh-say?"
I turned around to face him.

"You're fucking wasted, Amanda. I don't know what I'm gonna do if there's something wrong will happen to you. " he said kinda angrily.

"Fine! Just leave me alone." I was about to open the door when he grabbed my arm.

"Amanda, please. Don't be stubborn."

"I just want to be waste! I just want to forget my problems temporarily. If you don't want me here, I can leave! I know you will just leave me like what they did to me!" I shouted.

By that, I cried. It hurts. I just can't take the pain anymore. Its killing me.

"Shh. Stop crying. It torturing me every time you cried in my arms. If you think I'm gonna leave you, nah. Never. I will always be at your side even you will push me away. So, Please. Stop crying." He hugged me an and I can feel that he kiss my forehead.

"If you're going to cry next time. I will assure you that you're not gonna cry because of sadness. You will gonna cry because of happiness."