Alone

Everyday of Emptiness:
           ALONE

It's dark. I'm lost in the dark where no one could see me. I hate being in a dark place, it's like it would be the end if I'm in the dark.

I'm stuck in a spot where no one could save me. I am thinking what will happen to me when no one will hold my hand and will say that everything will be okay. 

The question is when will I ever be okay?

Its so hard being left and alone. I know my father loves me but how about my mom? How about the people that surrounds me? The people knew who am I? Where I came from?

I don't know and I don't understand, either. I think no one will ever be with me, at my side. Even my father can't. He thinks that I am okay with everything. I always smiled at him saying that I'm good and fine. But it's not, I'm not okay. I'm not okay at all.

Being alone was so hard to carry. Being alone was the least, people that wanted.

Just imagine yourself being alone and no one's there to shoulder you.

See, it's hard. You don't have that someone who'll always there to catch you. That someone that you can lean on. Someone who can be always at your side.

That feeling is killing me, now. I don't what to do with myself now. Its just everything are just not on the right thing.

-----

I'm in my school right now, reading at our library where the nerds, geeks, and serious students at school stays. School lib was my hanging place whenever I'm in school. It serves this as my comfort zone. A place where everyone is silent. But my hate part of it is I'm alone. I can see everyone here, together with their classmates, study buddy, tutors and there squads. While me, sitting at the corner.

Moments later, someone sit in front of me. I was shocked at first because I wasn't expecting him to come. He grabbed the book that I read. I looked at him with confusion in my face.

He said.

"Your hanging out in here, again.
Amanda, do you really like this place? In the corner where you always sit? Where you always felt alone and empty? You know, a girl like you must be in the place where your friends are there, the fun and all. I'm here you know, I'm always here at your side. Always and I will always will. You'll never be left nor alone when you are by my side. I'll make you happy whenever your sad. Your shoulder to cry on. And the one will be your everything. Because all this years you are my everything."

Leaning at his shoulder, him caressing my back. Again. I cried. Now with a little smile on my face because right now, I know someone will be at my side. Now