(10)mixed feelings

1 month later

It's been one month since her birthday, the day she found someone whom she cares for a lot and who cares equally for her. Evelyn and her friends hung out with X and his friends from the day X was invited for her birthday and since then all of them are inseparable.
On Evelyn's birthday X had asked for Evelyn's number so that he can know if she liked his gift (apparently) .he had gifted her two things she always wanted
1) dream catcher
2)infinity sign ipod cover
Evelyn had asked how he knew that she wanted these and this is what he said "I know about you more than you think I know!"
" how cliché" said Evelyn.
~~~~~~~~
Evelyn was too confused now. She didn't understand her own feelings!
She thought whether it is possible to like 2 people at the same time? Then again she thought that , yes she can like two people at the same time but not love! So what does her feelings for him mean? The one she thought was love for years, even if she doesn't know him personally or haven't spoken to over a few words, living in two different countries and thinking whether he even knows she exists! But........then why does she feel so comfortable and in peace when she's with Travon. She knows him and he knows her, they live in the same country and they speak all the time but she knows him just for a month personally.
This was getting too complicated. Evelyn thought she loved him and now when X came along her feelings and emotions got messed up! 'May be because Travon gives me so much attention and makes me feel special, that I like him?'thought Evelyn.
Then she remembered that all the people she loved and felt comfortable with left her. Some betrayed her, cheated, forgot, ignored or doesn't even know her so she can't afford to loose X too! And that means she can't get close to him.What will she do now?
💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲
Hey lovelies! Vas up?
What do you think about my book till now? Which guy do u like? Pretty pls tell me!
Comment
Vote
Read and add it to ur reading lists!! Plsss
The bouquet of roses in the other chapter was mine,so if it isn't that beautiful then sorrrrryyy$