~Let's start right now!~

TAMARA POV

"I don't know what to wear!", i scream into my cellphone the moment Sarah answers my call.

"Tamara, it's two p.m. The party is going to start at ten o'clock", she says amused.

"Take the tenth dress from the left", she adds and i can hear her smile at the other end of the line.

Sarah ALWAYS laughs at me for having so many dresses. The funniest thing, so she says, is that i never wear any of them.

"Ookay", i grin, open my closet and start to count the neatly hung up dresses.

"One, two, three...", i stop and pull a dress out.

"You can't be serious!", i chuckle.
"Do you really want me to wear the self-made dress from my gran, the one that looks like a paperbag?", i ask.

After a few seconds she starts to giggle, too, and then she tells me:
"Oh come on, you can wear anything. I totally envy you with this. You just put on some jeans, a shirt and you look like you just came out of a magazin. That's so unfair!", she complains.

I blush.
"Oh come on, we both know that's not true", i mumble.
I don't like talking about myself, so i decide to change the topic.

"Did you already think about something to wear?", i ask innocently and drop my voice into a mysterious whisper, "You know, since Justin Bieber could be also there..."

To prevent myself from deafness, i hold my phone as far away from my ear as possible.

"OH MY GOD, OF COURSE, WHAT DO YOU THINK? I'VE BEEN SPENDING NIGHTS AWAKE THINKING ABOUT WHAT TO WEAR SINCE EVERYTHING WAS SET UP!"

She lowers her voice a bit and i can feel her uncertainty through the phone.

"I mean, if he actually would be there, do you think i would be able to start a conversation with him?"

I imagine her biting her bottom lip and playing with a strand of her hair, the way she always does when she is nervous or unsure about something.

I really don't doubt it.

When Sarah enters a room, she makes everyone turn their heads.

I am the exact opposite. No one would ever notice me if i weren't with Sarah all the time. Back in Germany, everyone knew us as 'Sarah and her girlfriend'.

Okay, i'll admit it, i'm a 'grey mouse', or so my mom says. I'm pretty small, thin and absolutly nothing special. I'm not really helping my appeareance with my casual clothing. I never wear dresses, except for special occasions, and when you open my closet, there's only black, grey and white.

But i'm just a person that hates attention.

Back to Justin Bieber:
Sarah is a fan of him since she is thirteen. She's also been to a few concerts of him, but she never had the chance to meet him in person. That's her biggest dream, as far as i know.

But that could be changed tonight, since we'll go to the most famous club of Los Angeles.

1OAK.

This was made possible by the families we stay/work. Mr Jackson is a very influential man and often on business trips. His wife, Mrs Jackson, is working in an office every day. So no one is able to look after their children.
That's why they need me.
An Au pair girl.
Me, Tamara Müller, from a small town near munich.

I always knew that i wanted to do this, and i was so damn happy when it finally worked last year.

I so love the 'job'.
Their kids, Rosie and Frank are so cute, and i'm having lots of fun with them. I would like to be their Au pair for ever.