~Alright~

Please read author's note at the end!!
______________________________________

TAMARA POV

Great, really great, my sarcastic conscious tells me.

You spoke for three minutes with Harry Styles and you already managed to make him a scene.

I'm thankful that we were standing in a dark corner, so very few people saw our little...incident.

One of those people is the barkeeper who laughs since five minutes so hard that his face turned red. He points me thumbs up all the time and he goes on my nerves.

I feel like punching myself.
But i had a point...he harassed me!

To escape my confused thinking, i decide to go to the bathroom. Maybe i'm able to find Sarah. I really need to talk with someone.

~~~

I hold my hands under the watertap.
Sarah seems to be dissolved.
No messages on my phone, nothing.
I think i'm going to wait in her car because i don't want to stay another second at this fucked up party.

Sighing, i dry my hands and step out of the bathroom door.

At the same time, the door of the mens' bathroom opens too.

And of course the one coming out is no one else than Harry Styles. He has his long, now wet hair pulled back into a bun.

He sees me the same time i see him.

We both freeze.

And look in each others eyes.

I don't know how long we stand there, staring each other down. No one seems to be able to break our eye contact.

After what feels like minutes, hours, days, eternity, he says with a sad smile:

"I'm sorry, okay? I was really drunk, but i'm more sober now."

His green eyes look very sincere, but still...

Five minutes ago, i was angry at myself, but now i blame him. He harassed me!

"You didn't even ask for my name", i tell him coldly and turn around. At least he had the guts to apologize.

I start to walk away, but i don't come far. After i made two steps, he calls:
"What's your name?"

It sounds almost desparatly.

So i turn around and say:
"Do you want to end this on good terms with me because you're afraid i'll go and give the papers a scandalous story to write about?"

He walks up to me and stops when our chests almost touch. So i have to lay my head back in my neck to look at him, but i don't give him the satisfaction of going backwards.

"What's your name?", he asks again as if i never asked a question.

I decide to not tell him anything and i just keep standing there with my head in my neck to look at him in a challenging way.

And our staring contest begins again.

When i grow tired of it, i break away and start walking. Suddenly my wrist is grabbed and i'm pulled back.