~Children~

SARAH POV

I lay my phone beside me.

I can't believe that he really searched me on Instagram. And on top of this he called me beautiful princess in front of the whole multi media world.

My phone vibrates constantly.
It won't stop.
Hundrets of beliebers have requested to follow me, but I didn't accept any of them.

Then it vibrates again.
But this time it's a whatsapp message.

Hey Sarah. It's Justin.

Hey. How do you manage all that Hype on insta?! Even I have already enough of it...

U'll get used to that, Sarah.

Nah, idk.

You will, big promise.

Okay, I trust u Rick.
And i mean it, I really trust him.
Btw why is it Rick?

Idk, it's my snapchat 'rickthesizzler' sooo my Fans call me like that.
I act like i didn't know that before. Altough i always watch his snaps.
Let's meet. He adds.

But i have to work. I'd really like to,but i can't.

I don't want to annoy Mr and Mrs Collins. Because I'm still very thankful for that amazing free night yesterday.

I could come to your kids. Don't you think that they'd find it cool to play with me?

Gotta think about it. And of course first ask their parents.

And with that, i go to Mr Collin's chat. I ask him if my friend Justin was allowed to help me with the boys.
He answers quickly and to my happiness he is fine with it.

I don't mention that it's Justin BIEBER with a word. But I don't think that he will find out what Justin I mean.
I hope so.

I see that Justin has written 5 more messages to me:
Okay.
Will you ask them?
Will u text me their answer?
Sarah?
Are u still there?

I grin. He's so cute. My little pink fluffy vanilla muffin.
(I used to call him that name in front of my friends and my mum. Yep, I would say things like:
My little pink fluffy vanilla muffin is going to munich with his Tour.
Can we please go to my little pink fluffy vanilla muffin's Tour, mommy?

I guess after one week with only those sentences as a conversation, she had enough, decided to give up and just allowed me to go. I would jump around all day and mom would only Shake her head in disbelieve.
I was a nice kid you see.)

He is d'accord. I wait for his answer.

Omg. Thank god. Where and when will we meet?

I think about it. I don't want him to come to the house because i think that's too early.

Maybe at the playground?

I describe him the exact way to it.

Okay, then see u later,little nanny :).

See u.

And with that i quit the conversation.

This time it's me who calles Tamara and who screams: