chapter 25

(Morgan's pov)

We go back home in two days.I'm sad so is Lou.but at least I get to see Eddy.I miss him so much.

"What do we have plained today Lou?"I asked

"Well I was hopeing that you would like to go to the beach?"

"I'm fine with that."I said"when do you want to go?"

"Right now if that's ok?"

"yeah its fine." I got up off of the bed and went to my suit case that Perri and Dani packed for me.I found some pritty noughty stuff.I opened it up to find my bathing suit.I picked one up it was the British flag bikini that I saw before I left for the honeymoon.Oh that's why they asked me if I liked it.and I said I did like it I loved it!well anyways I walked to the washroom sliped on my bikini.I walked out.Lou was smileing wide at me.

"What?"I asked

"Oh nothing your just so beautiful."he sighed

"Thanks Lou now get in your trunks on and let's get going."I'm so happy!

"ok."Lou slid his swim trunks on.oh my god he had the British flag ones on.we matched.I looked him up and down.

"Like what you see?"he asked

"uhhh yeah I do actually."I purred I walked to him.I wraped my arms around him and kissed him oh so sweetly.we pulled away I grabed my bag.I put sun screen,two towels,sunglasses,and our phones.

"ready?"he asked

"No let me put my slip on over my self so other men don't look at me .oh and put on a shirt please?"

"ok."he said.I put on my slip and Lou put a white shirt on.he looks so sexy in thows.

"ready now?"he asked

"yes."I grabed Louis' hand we ran down the stares since I can't do elevators because of last time.we got down the stares. Lou stoped me once we got to the door I turned around to face him.

"Yeah babe?"

"Before we go out there.hid tattoo ok?"

"yeah ok."I said.I grabed Louis hand then tuns of fans screamed I have know idea how they found us but they did.I hid my tattoo.we got into the cab.we stoped at the beach I got out so did Lou we walked to the perfect spot there was a few people around but not a lot you know.I set out my towel and Lou set his next to mine.

"Lou can you put some sun screen on me?"

"sure babe."I gave him the sun screen I took off my slip.Lou put the sun screen on me and I put it on him.We vampires have sencitive skin.

"let's get into the water eh?"

"yeah."I smiled Lou picked me up. He walked in the ocean.

"Don't drop me lou."

"I promise I won't."I started to slip out of his arm.

"I'm sliping Lou please don't drop me."I wraped my arms around his neck and put my legs around his wasted.his hands were on my bum.I laughed.

"I love you."I said as loud as I could.

"I love you."he said barring his head in my neck.his hair tickled my neck and I laughed harder then before.you know how you snort when you laugh that's how I laugh and I don't like it.I stoped laughing and pressed my lips to Louis' he deepened the kiss.I pulled away and looked around people were starring and others screaming.Lou walked deeper into the water I couldn't touch.but Lou could.my grip on Lou tightened.