chapter 6

Morgan's pov

We were playing truth or dare.niall dared me to eat as much human food as posseble. I got 4 wings and chuged a gallon of milk I ended throwing that up.we played for a while more.we got bored so we watched tv louis asked me if I wanted some popcorn I said no I didn't want to get sick again.I looked at my phone and I got a text its from Andy? it said 'hey I just wanted to check up on you.some little bird told me your not eating.'I'm thinking Lynn told them.that bitch she didn't need to tell them ugh why. I awnser back'what's up well uhh I'm fine and yeah that's it I feel better.'Andy said 'that's good.I heard from a little bird that louis was in Italy and didn't take you with him shame.I would have.'why is he trieing to flatter me its not going to work god damn it! well ugh I didnt text back. after a few min I got a text from jack what the fuck? what did she tell them that I was dieing.the text said 'hey!I can't wait to come visit soon any ways well why haven't you been eating?' he sounded like my fucked up dad god.... I awnser 'hey I can't wait eather yay! did Lynn tell you I haven't been eating? plus I'm fine.'

'yeah she did and ok that's good.'he is so freaking gulabel of course I wasnt fine I was starving my self to death you know that.I got a text from freaking silas why him ugh the text read'you haven't been eating! you need to eat like now! I'm comeing over tomorrow too help you no buts about it Morgan you have to eat or you will die. I don't want you to die Morgan I've never had the guts to tell that I love you.'

wait wait a second did silas just tell me he loves me he can't I have a boyfriend soon to be husband.oh my god why and to late I'm all ready dead I'm a fucking vampiar God I text him back'silas you don't need to come to London and I have louis hear with me too plus I'm fine I have been deprest that's why I haven't been eating so yeah.' silas replied'well to late I'm in London staying at your brothers house so yep I'm comeing over tomorrow.also my brothers came to they wanted to see you.' I said'oh ok see you tomorrow.'

"louis!"i yelled

"yeah what is it babe?"

"well you know lynns brothers right?"

"yeah I do?"

"well Lynn told them about me not eating and they came here to help me! there comeing over tomorrow and I didn't want them too I told them no but there already hear at my brothers house staying. I'm a new born right."

"yeah.....your eye already know how to change from red to the color they are now blue and your fangs can go into your gums if need be so I think your ready we need to get you feed before they come.if you want you can tell them that where going to get married."

"ill think about it and I need to tell you something."

"yea what is it?"

"silas told me that he loves me."

"oh please stay away from him and ill stay with you the whole time he's there ok and if you get mad ill colme you down and you get hungry ill be by your side the whole time ok ill get all the other boys here too ok?"

"ok stay next to me the whole time never let go of my hand ok."

"ok ill be there. I'm here for you. Morgan I will never leave you."

"ok I love you."

"love you too babe." louis leaned down and kissed me I kissed back.

"get a room!"harry yelled

"hes right!"niall yelled too

we stoped the kiss harry was on the couch niall was in the lazy boy he look upset

niall are you ok?"

"yes.......no I'm not ok!"he screamed

"whatsoever wrong?"

"i lied louis I...I...I...didn't change Lynn I lied too you I just couldn't do it."

"its ok niall I know how nerveous you were you need to colme down."

"colme down ok I think I can do that."

"wait wait wait what are you guy talking about?" some one from the steps said we all turned around to see myesha?

"what do you mean by can't change Lynn?" everyone was quiet

"some one fucking awnser me!" she yelled harry got up and walked to her he picked her up bridle style and was gone.

"and I love her so much that I stoped my self...I don't want her to die if I don't stop biteing."niall said in almost a whisper.

"niall honey if you don't want to do it then don't. here's the thing if you don't you know the vampiar law you can't date a human."louis said niall let out a sigh

"your right man I can't do it I wimped out you know I guess I have to...to move on."niall started to cry I didn't know we could cry but any ways.I got up and walked over to niall and gave him a huge hug he cryed in my shoulder.

"its going to be fine niall you'll fine another girl that's a vampiar theres lots of other fish in the sea." niall looked at me and nodded

"can I stay here tonight?"

"you can stay for as long as you need." I said simpathatically

"thanks Morgan your the best."

"your welcome."

I grab louis' hand and we walked to our room I layed on the bed so did louis. he closed his eyes so did I. I know vampiars don't sleep but I do want too.......