Welcome to the Black Parade

As Ghoul held her in his arms, she fade in and out of consciousness... Slipping in and out of reality, catching glimpses of some sort of celebration. She caught glimpses of moving shapes, and hearing a distant and faint sounds of music. She also caught glimpses of Ghoul's face, seeing his tears run down his cheeks. At one point, she tried to raise her hands up to his face to whipe his tears away, but she was too weak. Her eyes became heavier and heavier... Harder to keep open. 

Then, it all went black. 

Just a few seconds later, Diamond woke up. Except, she was no longer in Ghoul's arms. The sky was grey and cloudy, and she was greeted by the sound of music. It was the sound of a parade.

Diamond sat up and looked around. The ground she sat on was black, just like everything around her. There were piles of blackened wood and ash, as if a large forest fire had just taken place around her. She stood up, as she did, the music became much closer. Diamond made her way to the path, and was greeted by a parade. Confetti and ash floated in the air around her. 

About fourty feet in front of her was a parade float, it was covered in red streamers with a giant white skull right in front of the whole thing. On top of the Parade was a band made up of 5 men, there was a drummer, a vocalist, two guitarist, and a bassist. As they came closer and closer, Diamond caught a better view of the men. 

They all wore black and white parade jackets. The vocalist had short, snow-white hair, and dark circles around his sunken eyes just like all the other men, He was very attractive. The bassist had short dark brown hair that was almost black, he had long, lanky legs and a skinny-like frame, he was also very handsome. One of the guitarists had dark-brown curly hair that fell just below his shoulders, his hair was sort of like an afro. He was more muscular than the other men, and had slightly tanner skin. He had dark brown eyes that matched his hair. He too was very handome. The drummer, however, had golden blonde hair unlike the others. His hair fell just above right eye. He had a light brown mustache and beard. There was a shiny, silver ring that was attached to his bottom lip. The other guitarist was shorter than the others, he had black hair that fell over his forehead. His uniform was slightly different than the others, his sleeves were striped black and white.

All of them resembled the killjoys. Well, all of them except one. 

There were people surrounding the float, all of them wore white masks and black clothing. There were people of all sizes and colors. All of them facing Diamond. Suddenly, the music stopped and everyone looked straight towards her. Everything became ominously quiet. 

Suddenly, a woman walked towards her, along with two other girls. 

The woman had long, frizzy, dirty-blonde hair. She wore a gass mask over her face, the straps wrapped around her head. The breathing tube of the gass mask fell over her chest, and dangled.  She also wore a long dress. The torso of her dress was black and structured, it had thin horizontal lines running across the front of her dress. She wore long, tight, shear sleaves that had ruffled ends. The skirt of her dress was large and resempled an umbrella, it covered her legs and touched the ground. Her dress's skirt was light grey and was covered with black straps that crossed each other's paths. The only skin that showed was the skin on her hands. It was obvious that she was very pale along with everyone else. 

The girls, however, looked identical. They both had pale skin that looked almost white, dark eyes, and short black hair. They both wore a torso that looked like the parade jackets the band was wearing, except, they didn't have sleeves. Instead, they wore long, fingerless gloves that covered their fore-arms all the way over their elbows. They were secured by black straps that were attached to their tops. The girls also wore the same black skirt that fell a few inches above their knees. There were two layers of their skirts, one layer was leather and the other was some sort of shear fabric. The both wore identical thigh-high socks, and black, strapped boots that went up to their knees. The girls also had black make-up of some sort over their eyes. They were identical. The only thing that made them different was what they were holding. The girl on the right held a sign that said, "Starved to Death in a Land of Plenty"  the girl on the left held a stick that had two skulls and a few feathers attached to the top of it. They both stood on either side of the woman with the blonde hair, and they both wore a blank expression. 

They stood in front of Diamond, Emotionless.

They stood this way for about thirty seconds until one of the girls held their hand out and waited for Diamond to grab it. At first, she was reluctent, but she wanted answers so she reached for the girl's hand and the girl gave her a grin. The two girls guided Diamond towards the stairs up onto the float where the band stood. As soon as Diamond stepped onto the parade float, the band members turned to look at her.

She can see them much more clearer now. The men in the band looked almost identical to the killjoys. Diamond looked at their faces, and her eyes were glued to one of the guitarists. He looked exactly like Ghoul. Same eyes. Same mouth. Same nose. Same everything. She knew for sure it was him. Diamond ran towards him and hugged him as tight as she possibly could. 

"Oh my god!" She cried, tears streaming down her face, "Ghoul! I thought I'd never see you again! I've missed you so much!" 

The man didn't say anything. He stood there with a suprised expression. His arms hovered over Diamond's body, and his eyes stared at her. 

"G-Ghoul?" Diamond asked.

"Who's that?" The man said, "My name's Frank!" 

"Frank?" Diamond said confused. 

"Yeah," The man who looked like Party Poison said. 

"W-Where am I?" Diamond asked, "Why am I here?" 

"You're in the Black Parade," Frank smiled slyly.

____________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm not sure if this will be a 'multiple-chapter' deal so, yeah. Feel free to bug me about it if I don't update fast enough! I hope you enjoyed, though. If you didn't get it at all, make sure you read Danger Days before you read this.

-xoR