Chapter 1

"I'm not going!" Why should I? All those psychos in one place. Hell could let loose and nobody would know except us.
"You're going and that's final!"my mom scream. Urgh. "You went last year, what's the problem with it now?"
"Um..I don't know...everything! Everyone there are psychos even the counselors!" I knew right when I said that, I would pay. My mom was a counselor one year and she absolutely lived the job and everyone in it. I don't know how though. My mom transformed and pushed me into the wall of our living room. She roared so loud that I'm sure that the neighbors heard her.
"Mom, if  you don't calm down soon, the neighbors will know soon enough that you're a dragon. And I do t think that you want to move to another city again after the last time." She quickly transformed back into human form and went into the kitchen to make lunch. The door bell rang and I got up quickly to answer it.
"Are you ladies alright? I thought I heard a tiger or something. I raced over as soon as I heard it." Mrs. Divine was our next door neighbor. She was just a regular clueless woman that didn't know what my family was. She lives next to us since we moved here to SeaHaven. She's a nice human, she gives us food and invites us over from time to time. Even though we don't eat regular human food, sometimes we do eat it or I just give it away to someone at my human school. They usually ask if I want some or if I really want to give good food away like that, but I just refuse and walk away.
"Yeah, we're alright, it was just our tv. Sorry to interrupt."
"It's alright darling, no need to say sorry. I'll be going now, tah-tah!" She walked down our steps and proceeded to her house.