Chapter 10

After all my classes were through, I still was trying to figure out what Brendan was talking about. There is absolutely no way that he could be going to camp with me. No way in Hell. Everyone knows that a human wouldn't survive one day in a group of super naturals. First, the vampires. Second, the human eating creatures. The only creatures that would actually be okay with a human would be fairies, pixies, and Imps. I only put in the Imps because they would probably just say it's a good opportunity to play more tricks on people. They probably wouldn't care if a human saw them in their true form either. But I'll find out soon enough.
________________
" If you're ready then we can go," My mom screamed through out the house. Today was the day.
" Yeah, just one second. This is the last of my stuff," I told her as I carried the last of my things out the door and in the trunk of the car. Once I put the stuff in the trunk, I got in the passenger seat and waited for my mom. Soon enough she came out with more stuff and put them in the back seat. What in the world is she thinking? That can't be all for me. I must have looked confused because she then said.
" It's just in case someone prank you again. Now what kind of mother would I be if I couldn't do something as simple as this?" Did my mom just quote Black Butler? Well with her own twist to it. I kind of like it. Is that weird?
"Okay then. Thanks," I said as I turned towards the window. At least she has me prepared. But I have a mix between a good and bad feeling. I hope I'll be okay.
When we got to the camp, there was something different about it. I looked up at the griffin's nest. He wasn't there. How? He's always there. Then out of nowhere, the griffin flew down and was in front of the car, but what was behind him was weird.